Axiom Home Page
Posted By: newkid2005 finally system is ready !!!!! - 05/17/06 04:48 AM
well guys thanks for all your input in selection of speakers and other hardware.....my system is finally ready and tuned....i have been playing around it for some time....at times it was very frustrating....took great deal of advice from tharkun....all the speakers and the sub (finally) is calibrated to my satisfaction (!) and really getting the WOW effect that i have been wanting to hear...T Rex never sounded or looked so ferocious !!!!!! I could feel it come.....i will continue to tweak it as needed to get the best possible results....
Posted By: INANE Re: finally system is ready !!!!! - 05/17/06 05:20 AM
Awesome. It is fun.

Posted By: HomeDad Re: finally system is ready !!!!! - 05/17/06 06:46 AM
Great to hear you have things setup how you like, nothing is more fun than when it all comes together.
Posted By: ratpack Re: finally system is ready !!!!! - 05/17/06 10:55 AM
Isn't it GREAT when a plan comes together!!!
Posted By: Tharkun Re: finally system is ready !!!!! - 05/17/06 03:28 PM
Sunil, good to hear you have the system set up, now enjoy. I'll make it up for a visit after the Axiom trip
Posted By: bugbitten Re: finally system is ready !!!!! - 05/17/06 03:42 PM
Face the facts.

You'll be tweeking and buying forever.
Posted By: newkid2005 Re: finally system is ready !!!!! - 05/17/06 04:08 PM
yes its a great feeling......i am sure there will be some ongoing tweaking for sometime...but the sub is a real monster......for people who are in the marker for a sub go with the 600 you will be amazed.....next addition will be the HTPC and maybe two 80s for rears !!!!!!
Posted By: James_T Re: finally system is ready !!!!! - 05/17/06 05:05 PM
Ah. The A-Team.

jr
Posted By: newkid2005 Re: finally system is ready !!!!! - 05/17/06 08:39 PM
you are welcome anytime Deniss.....thanks for your help
© Axiom Message Boards