Axiom Home Page
I received a few (8) DVD-Audio today. Most of them are from TACET who are firm (really firm) believers of distributing players and orchestra sections around the listener. Well... It's an experience. Can't say I like it yet, can't say I hate it either.

BUT, one of these disks featured also Schubert solo piano music... with the piano BEHIND the listener. So the two QS-8 are taking the brunt of the assault (lots of dynamics!) while the M-80s are having a field day echoing back to the QS-8. I have to admit, you don't how good those QS-8 are until you heard that! Now I need a pivoting chair in my living toom. Thank God my DVD-Audio player does bass management!
Posted By: Mojo Re: Finding out what your QS-8 are capable of! - 09/17/07 07:42 PM
Now you know why the Bose cubes don't really work.
Are those the cubes trying to assimilate everyone or am I confusing with Star Trek?
Posted By: Bayne Re: Finding out what your QS-8 are capable of! - 09/17/07 07:57 PM
No, no, no...

The Borg Cubes were an enemy with some potential that were wasted on a crappy show (Voyager).

The Bose Cubes have no potential and are just crappy.

I walked by a BOSE store yesterday. Chuckled to myself. Wife said, "Better Off Selling on EBay, huh?"

I love this woman.
I walked past the Bose store at the Leesburg Outlets last weekend. I considered entering to rescue someone who looked like they'd fallen for the presentation, but I couldn't get my feet to pass the threshold.
I love the fact that I made the Ebay phrase up about a year ago.
I love that eBay phrase.... it's abso-freakin'-lutely fantastic!
I always preferred Better Off Spanking Elmo.
Is that the new hot toy for Christmas 2007?

"Uh oh! Elmo bad again! Again!"
© Axiom Message Boards