Axiom Home Page
Posted By: phruska Axiom Brackets ? - 01/22/03 03:44 AM
I'd like to wall mount a pair of M2is and was wondering if Axiom ever released the Axiom Brackets I saw discussed on the message board last summer. Ian had indicated they would be out a few months after a post he made in August. I looked at the accessories section of the website but can't find them. If they aren't available does anyone have any suggestions ?

Thanks,
Paul

Thanks.
Posted By: gsg Re: Axiom Brackets ? - 03/31/03 07:32 PM
I'm also going to be wall mounting a pair of M2i's. Any news on the Axiom "full metal bracket"?
Posted By: alan Re: Axiom Brackets ? - 03/31/03 07:36 PM
Hi,

I wish I could tell you it's here and ready to order, but it isn't. Until it has been approved, you can find a variety of different brackets at various prices at:
btech-usa.com
omnimount.com
vogelsusa.com

Regards,
Posted By: gsg Re: Axiom Brackets ? - 03/31/03 07:46 PM
Alan, thanks for the information. If you ever need a beta tester, I'd be happy to volunteer.
Posted By: jbzngowest Re: Axiom Brackets ? - 03/31/03 08:29 PM
Get in line buddy...
Posted By: samandnoah Re: Axiom Brackets ? - 04/22/03 05:26 PM
I, too, am looking to mount some 2Mi speakers for rears. I've looked at the omnimounts and vogels, and I really don't want to drill any holes into my speakers. I've looked at btech before (using a clamp), but assumed they wouldn't work because they assume square speakers.

So, has anyone successfully used the b-techs?

Has anyone used other speaker brackets that wouldn't require drilling any holes?

Any and all assistance/experience would be appreciated.
Thanks!

Rich
(Proud M22ti owner for a whole month now, and just added the VP150, QS8, and M2i(used) this week!)
Posted By: alan Re: Axiom Brackets ? - 04/22/03 09:28 PM
Hi phruska,

Until the new Axiom brackets are in-house and for sale on our site, I'm not saying anything. In the interim, here are some sites to peruse, where you'll find something suitable:

vogelsusa.com
btech-usa.com
omnimount.com

But thanks for the inquiry. The Full Metal Bracket will arrive--eventually.

Regards,
Posted By: joninflorida Re: Axiom Brackets ? - 08/16/04 09:04 PM
I got the axiom full metal bracket in black a week ago (35.00 US) it holds my vp150 center channel just fine, thats a big speaker for a bracket rated at 40lbs. the 150 has 1 centered alen mount. looks real shape at about 13 degrees above the fireplace - firing right at the couch. free shipping got it in 2 days. Jon
Posted By: Daphoid Re: Axiom Brackets ? - 08/17/04 04:00 PM
I own three... they're lovely.

FMB mounted VP150

Celing mounted QS8's

enjoy!

- D
Posted By: Michael_A Re: Axiom Brackets ? - 08/18/04 12:06 AM
Man, I love that color. I say we petition Amie to make this a standard choice. They'd sell big, Im sure.
Posted By: Daphoid Re: Axiom Brackets ? - 08/18/04 11:40 AM
Yeah Charcoal smoke is nice, but those pictures don't do it justice

- D
© Axiom Message Boards