Axiom Home Page
I know that this is not an Axiom designed theater, and it really is a showcase for the manufacturer, but in case you wanted to see what one looks like you can watch the video below... Of course, I've seen just as nice of DIY rooms, but the power and number of channels is crazy. You know that old 80/20 rule... The first 80 percent of something takes 20 percent of your time/money/effort, and it is that last 20 percent that takes the remaining 80 percent of your time/money/effort, also known as the point of diminishing returns... Anyway, I'd say that they went for all 100% here, and it cost a fortune.

$1MIL Home Theater at YouTube
I'd love to see that go head to head with something in the realm of reasonable.
How did that French dude get into my house?
 Originally Posted By: Zimm
How did that French dude get into my house?

You must be a robot then!!!! I knew it!!!!

After all, in the video they say that the only residents of the home are electronic.

(I knew it, I knew it, I knew it....)
 Originally Posted By: nickbuol
[You must be a robot then!!!! I knew it!!!!

After all, in the video they say that the only residents of the home are electronic.

(I knew it, I knew it, I knew it....)

Who let my wife on the forum???
Don't try to change the subject... You are probably some futuristic cyborg who traveled back in time in search of a teenager named John Connor....
Hmmmm..could you imagine explaining to the wife that you want to cut down the fence in the back yard so a cement truck could back in and pour a ceiling over your HT room.All this so she cant feel the kitchen floor expand while I'm watching Iron Man in the basement and she's baking cookies?I'd get clubbed like a baby seal.Hide the rolling pin.
Ewh, good seal visual...
Ooh, that's not that far. I have to go up near there next week, maybe I can get a demo.
This is great! Makes me look like I really held back on my purchase. I'm in the clear.
Disclaimer: No baby seals were harmed during the writing of that post.
© Axiom Message Boards