Axiom Home Page
Posted By: Stereoguy99 57's Setup/optimization (For TV's etc) - 06/08/09 06:37 PM
(I cut this from a post I made over at digitalhome.ca forum)for any one wanting a excellent job done on their entire home theater system. I had my optimization done last Dec '08. If any of you who live in or around Toronto want to pm I'll give you the contact info.

Hi: I just had 57 do a complete optimization of my TV (Panasonic 50px80) and my entire home theater system was first rate. His thoroughness in explaining everything and sharing all his knowledge was both helpful and informative. In my opinion it will be the best money spent on tweaking whatever equipment you may have!!!!
Posted By: Golden Re: 57's Setup/optimization (For TV's etc) - 06/08/09 07:41 PM
Call me a newb, but what exactly is this in reference to? Who is this mysterious 57?
Hi Golden: 57 is a nickname for a gentleman who uses program(Spyder(sp)that attaches to your TV) to adjust the blacks/whites/color/tint to their best point).While not as in depth as an ISF calibration he will spend 3 hrs approx (cost $100 is what it cost me) setting-up your entire home theater system codes etc!! I hope this helps
© Axiom Message Boards