Axiom Home Page
I'm having trouble finding a decent TV stand which will accommodate 55inch LCD TV and have enough clearance for a VP150 centre speaker (7.5 inch height) which will on the first shelf. My components will go on the bottom shelf.

Also does anyone know where I can get audio stand that has six shelves?

I don't want glass would prefer wood or metal. Also I'm not a DIYer so I'll need something I can purchase requiring minimal setup. And lets not forget reasonably priced.
Hey Punisher,

I've never seen a stand with six shelves, but I do know of a place in Toronto that sells brand name shelving units for very very cheap prices. I called them a while ago when I was looking for a shelving unit and the lady I spoke to actually navigated Best Buys website with me over the phone, indicating which units they had in stock and what their price was. I was floored when she gave me their prices.

I just thought, you could probably stack two identical shelving units together and just secure then with a large pipe clamp or something similar (painted of course). Most legs on shelving units are round; just a thought. .

Link
Try this. My 52 inch LCD fits along with the VP150 under it.

http://www.storeyourmedia.com/solid-hardwood-tv-component-cabinet-oak-or-ebony-finish.aspx
Thanks!
 Originally Posted By: JonHan
Try this. My 52 inch LCD fits along with the VP150 under it.

http://www.storeyourmedia.com/solid-hardwood-tv-component-cabinet-oak-or-ebony-finish.aspx

Unfortunately the don't ship to Canada \:\(
Costco has a nice stand from whalen for 239 which same stand at best buy is 499 .
A few weeks ago I bought a stand at Costco from Slam Brands, one of their Avio Viga models (unfortunately not featured on the site), for $220+taxes and I couldn't be happier with it. It even included the universal VESA mount on a pole for the TV, so my centre goes on the top, just under the screen and in front of the pole. And it went together from flat-pack brilliantly.

Visitors have thought that I'd paid hundreds more.

I didn't really want glass either, but couldn't pass up a workable solution, especially for the price.

Hope you find something that you like.
© Axiom Message Boards