Posted By: JBG Here's a few pics of my home theater - 06/21/03 12:01 AM
here are the links to view them....

http://strike9.com/file.aspx?path=/JohnnyBeGood/fullsize/DSC00162.jpg

http://strike9.com/file.aspx?path=/JohnnyBeGood/fullsize/DSC00163.jpg

and for the dog lovers like chesseroo .... here's my alarm system

http://strike9.com/file.aspx?path=/JohnnyBeGood/fullsize/705+Cashew.jpg

let me know your comments........

Posted By: Saturn Re: Here's a few pics of my home theater - 06/21/03 03:43 AM
I'd like to see Sushi comments on that front wall.
Posted By: chesseroo Re: Here's a few pics of my home theater - 06/21/03 03:47 PM
Looks to me like someone has some cash to throw around.
Two sets of m80s, QS8s all around, no second VP150?
You know sushi might say that room is perfectly suited to a front projection system. He MIGHT say that.

I gotta say your alarm looks a bit tiny. Perhaps you should upgrade to a larger model...

Posted By: rcvecc Re: Here's a few pics of my home theater - 06/21/03 03:47 PM
hey jbg.looks great,are you using those lights for decoration or to make it easier on your eyes when you watch a movie?i use a 24" strip light that is mounted to the back of my tv and it makes it easier on my eyes when all other lights are off.......ron ........ ps did you ever consider having seat belts installed in your couch????
Posted By: sushi Re: Here's a few pics of my home theater - 06/21/03 05:45 PM
Did somebody call me?

Wow... what a nice, big empty wall, complete with a nice pair of bias lighting and I even see the indirect lighting in the hallway that will prevent the room to be lit too brightly. Hmm... ... ...
Posted By: JBG Re: Here's a few pics of my home theater - 06/21/03 06:00 PM
well the big empty wall is for an ugrade to a dlp... so that explains that....

that bias lighting is controled on my denon avr-4802 rc8000 remote til i get the cieling pot lights on the remote hooked up... the hallway light never did turn them on.... 2nd upgrade is gonna be the sub, from a klipsh ksw-15 to a ???? donno yet... and also (as per chesseroo mentioned) lookin into a second vp150
Posted By: JBG Re: Here's a few pics of my home theater - 06/21/03 06:03 PM
those lights are just so i can fire up the rptv (this room can be quite dark at night time)then they come off....
Posted By: sushi Re: Here's a few pics of my home theater - 06/21/03 06:48 PM
Great! So you are already planning to get a front projector.
In fact, that was all I wanted to say in my last post above (per popular requests, heh-heh...).
Posted By: BigWill Re: Here's a few pics of my home theater - 06/21/03 07:17 PM
Wow, that's alot of good stuff. Some black low voltage garden wire running to your surrounds might blend in better than that bright, shiny speaker wire.

How much bass comes out of those rear M80s in movies?
Posted By: jbzngowest Re: Here's a few pics of my home theater - 06/22/03 01:31 AM
I bet the mortars in Saving Private Ryan have a field day in his rear 80's!!
© Axiom Message Boards