Axiom Home Page
Posted By: bbigwyrs new PoSTING to AXiomoes an faktory worx - 03/11/11 07:08 PM
I make new posting. i lerk here an ejoy the audiopile postings.
it is long time,, im off the broads. everyones know that jonk is breast at audio posting? but i thin he not know the speker wire an vynil, LIKE I . also when i make aposting some web pro says i am big fake. HA! WEB PRO CAN CHECK MY COMPUtors urinal# an see i am tru world audiopile not big fake see? everyone at faktory and all axiomoes have ggood time an i will to because i am with my big rig now! remeber i can bring the vynils to your house but ground soft might mak big ruts in yard HA!! SEE?
REFLECT! AXIOMOES!!
Posted By: bdpf Re: new PoSTING to AXiomoes an faktory worx - 03/11/11 07:18 PM
...n biggie is bak! no fel badde jonk laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: SirQuack Re: new PoSTING to AXiomoes an faktory worx - 03/11/11 07:23 PM
I work at burger king, ding fries are done ding fries are done.
Posted By: medic8r Re: new PoSTING to AXiomoes an faktory worx - 03/11/11 07:32 PM
You heard him, web pros. What is his urinal number?
Posted By: 2x6spds Re: new PoSTING to AXiomoes an faktory worx - 03/11/11 07:48 PM
That was great!
Posted By: Ken.C Re: new PoSTING to AXiomoes an faktory worx - 03/11/11 07:54 PM
Originally Posted By: 2x6spds
That was great!

We really must stop agreeing this way.
That's it, no more drugs for me... eek

But I will never get off "the broads"! wink
Posted By: BobKay Re: new PoSTING to AXiomoes an faktory worx - 03/11/11 08:11 PM
See! See what doing jenkem does to your brain!
And the upholstery of your rig.
LMAO. Big W is definitely a show-stopper grin
Posted By: medic8r Re: new PoSTING to AXiomoes an faktory worx - 03/11/11 08:28 PM
Am I the only one that thought that this episode seemed a little stale?
Posted By: bbigwyrs Re: new PoSTING to AXiomoes an faktory worx - 03/11/11 08:29 PM
sircrack, i glad you like your job at the burgr king, an thankx to my fans Here.
remeber Axiom speakers are best.
Axiom broads are breast becaus they have the bbigwyrs! see?

REFLECT!
Posted By: BobKay Re: new PoSTING to AXiomoes an faktory worx - 03/11/11 08:38 PM
Even if it's only you and me, that'd still make the answer, "No."
Posted By: BobKay Re: new PoSTING to AXiomoes an faktory worx - 03/11/11 08:44 PM
Let's be nice here and do bbigliar a ffAvor.

He must get awfully lonely on the road all the time.
Let's set up a blind date for him----a 3-way blind date.

I'll contact Solidstate and JBall to see when they're available. Boy, that'll keep that rig toasty on a 3-dog night.

But he'll still need to air out the jenkem.
Posted By: Ya_basta Re: new PoSTING to AXiomoes an faktory worx - 03/11/11 10:39 PM
Jonk and Sircrack......
Posted By: SBrown Re: new PoSTING to AXiomoes an faktory worx - 03/11/11 10:58 PM
Yes me too Doc, it's a little too Borat! shocked
OMG! In our long-standing quest to find the true identity of our beloved bbigwyrs, we have completely neglected the possibility that his ACTUAL identity came AFTER bbiggie's.

J'accuse Bob! grin

He's smart enough to pull it off, and hasn't denied it yet.

::smug smiley::

Bbiggie might be past his prime, but I still laugh. "Axiom broads are breast becaus they have the bbigwyrs" is pretty classic.
Posted By: BobKay Re: new PoSTING to AXiomoes an faktory worx - 03/11/11 11:23 PM
Originally Posted By: tomtuttle
J'accuse Bob! grin

I have never had to invent a character in order to piss people off. And if I wanna make 'em laugh, I simply tell 'em the truth.
Posted By: JohnK Re: new PoSTING to AXiomoes an faktory worx - 03/12/11 02:25 AM
Well, I briefly considered composing an appropriate response, as I did previously, but the sheer brilliance of checking the "urinal #" and the "Axiom broads" with the "bbigwyrs" has intimidated me.
Posted By: jakewash Re: new PoSTING to AXiomoes an faktory worx - 03/12/11 02:56 AM
Why does my head hurt every time I read his posts?
Posted By: Spoiler Re: new PoSTING to AXiomoes an faktory worx - 03/12/11 03:41 AM

It's sheer laughter for me! Quite a creation.
I have more success understanding Spinoza's obscure philosophy than what BB writes. It is funny though, I think.
Posted By: SBrown Re: new PoSTING to AXiomoes an faktory worx - 03/12/11 06:21 AM
What happened with his snow plow business and all the happy customers? I hope he didn't get a bigger truck!
Posted By: BobKay Re: new PoSTING to AXiomoes an faktory worx - 03/12/11 02:24 PM
Originally Posted By: michael_d
I have more success understanding Spinoza's obscure philosophy than what BB writes. It is funny though, I think.

Putting Spinoza and BB in the same sentence gives you a first-class seat on the jet to hell.
Yeah bbigwyrz, your crew left their mark with my mailbox and the road (lots of big ruts) this winter season!

Now that the winter season is coming to an end are your plans going back to trucking in the bbigRig? I hear there is lots of money to made in heavy machinery like excavation.

bbigwyrz Excavating & Backhoe Service has a nice ring to it.
Originally Posted By: BobKay
Originally Posted By: michael_d

Putting Spinoza and BB in the same sentence gives you a first-class seat on the jet to hell.

What? Should I have referenced Nietzsche?
Posted By: fredk Re: new PoSTING to AXiomoes an faktory worx - 03/13/11 03:03 PM
Originally Posted By: Dr.House
bbigwyrz Excavating & Backhoe Bbighoe Service has a nice ring to it.

Fixed
Nice!
Posted By: terzaghi Re: new PoSTING to AXiomoes an faktory worx - 03/13/11 09:12 PM
Biggie, please post some pictures for us of your tru audiopile setup or maybe of your big rig or snow plow.
Don't encourage him grin
Posted By: alan Re: new PoSTING to AXiomoes an faktory worx - 03/14/11 02:58 PM
Must check my PC's urinal # for capabilities it may have that might come in handy. . .

Cheers,
Alan
Does this mean bbigwryz will finally be revealed?
The truth is out there (in the Urinal#). smile
Posted By: medic8r Re: new PoSTING to AXiomoes an faktory worx - 03/16/11 09:10 PM
Originally Posted By: tomtuttle
J'accuse Bob! grin

I have never had to invent a character in order to piss people off. And if I wanna make 'em laugh, I simply tell 'em the truth.

That's not a literal denial. The fact that you haven't HAD to invent a character doesn't mean you didn't invent one just for the heck of it.

Is the truth to which you refer = "vynil is brest"?!?!

Don't you enjoy picking up new and used vynil around Gangland?

And there'd be lots of snow plow business up there.

I'm just sayin' ...
No, it wasn't a denial, was it?

I'm tellin' ya, the flaw in the logic we've had all along is thinking that bbigwyrs came AFTER the establishment of his author's identity.
I don't think it is Bob. I don't recognize any of his comedy genetics in the postings.

I think Mr. Wires is real. I have faith in him. I want to be Axiomoe. I want to reflect.
Posted By: medic8r Re: new PoSTING to AXiomoes an faktory worx - 03/17/11 01:40 PM
One of the interesting things about Dissociative Identity Disorder (DID) is that each identity, or alter, can have not only its own personality style, with unique speech patterns, emotions, and behavioral tendencies, but even unique laboratory chemistry values and EEG patterns.

I was skeptical of the condition until I had a patient in residency with a convincing case of DID. A good actor could play the roles of alters convincingly, but it'd be a real stretch to think that someone could alter his overall EEG patterns like that. It is astounding to see, and part of the big picture of why I find psychiatry so interesting and fulfilling.

So, if it were the case that Bob (or anyone else on the forum, I guess) truly has DID, as he has joked, and that bbigwyres is one of his alters, then it would be natural that bbigwyres' sense of humor (as it were) would be totally distinct from Bob's.

Moreover, another feature of DID is that the alters often aren't aware of what the other alters are doing. That is, if Bob switches to bbigwyres, then "Bob" is in the dark/asleep, however you want to picture it. This amnesia is part of the dissociative process. There are other interesting dissociative processes such as fugue states, but I digress. The point is, Bob could even be bbigwyres and not know it!

Wow. I may get a published paper out of this board yet!
I think we should just assume it's Bob, then.

All in favor?
Ok, I guess it explains why Bob was so confused about his birthday.
Originally Posted By: Lampshade
I want to be Axiomoe. I want to reflect.

We are all Axiomoe now! wink
Posted By: bdpf Re: new PoSTING to AXiomoes an faktory worx - 03/17/11 05:39 PM
Reflect to that ! smile
Posted By: medic8r Re: new PoSTING to AXiomoes an faktory worx - 03/17/11 05:48 PM
Oh no! It's DEVO AXIOMOE!
Quote:
I want to be Axiomoe. I want to reflect.

I aspire to be an Audiopile.

I'm liking JP's theory on this. Especially after slamming through the first two seasons of The United States of Tara recently.
I must an offering. Cardas or Kimber cables, I wonder...

Oh, Mr. Wires. Please be real.
Posted By: medic8r Re: new PoSTING to AXiomoes an faktory worx - 03/18/11 12:52 PM
Wow, you changed your user ID from Lampshade to Lampaxiomoe?

That's dedication! Or obsession, I guess.

Bob, is that really you in yet another identity? Has anybody ever physically seen Lampy and Bob together?

Bob is awfully quiet lately. Could my ramblings be onto something?
Posted By: jakewash Re: new PoSTING to AXiomoes an faktory worx - 03/19/11 03:12 AM
Maybe ask the Possum if he has seen anything.
Posted By: fredk Re: new PoSTING to AXiomoes an faktory worx - 03/20/11 04:26 PM
Originally Posted By: MarkSJohnson
I think we should just assume it's Bob, then.

All in favor?

Well, following the DID theory, it could even be your or, hmm... maybe Tom.

Picture Bbiwyrz driving down the road in his Mercedes bigrig, roof down, hair blowing in the wind, M80s ducktaped to the back seat...

Edit: REFLECT!
I feel like Linus waiting in the pumpkin patch,
Posted By: BobKay Re: new PoSTING to AXiomoes an faktory worx - 03/23/11 04:32 AM
[quote=fredk Picture Bbiwyrz driving down the road in his Mercedes bigrig, roof down, hair blowing in the wind,... [/quote]

That pretty much counts out JP, Tom, and me.
Posted By: fredk Re: new PoSTING to AXiomoes an faktory worx - 03/23/11 06:08 AM
Originally Posted By: fredk
Picture Bbiwyrz driving down the road in his Mercedes bigrig, roof down, hair toupee blowing in the wind,...

That pretty much counts out JP, Tom, and me.

Sorry, fixed.
© Axiom Message Boards