Axiom Home Page
Posted By: Janet Do speaker stands ever show up on the auction? - 01/03/12 06:19 AM
My trusty M22ti speakers have the old school speaker stands that don't exactly scream "stable". Are the newer FMS16 stands better? And do B-stock stands ever go up for auction?
I have ever noticed any speaker stands listed as B stock nor on the auction site. I have never used or seen the FMS stands so I can't say if they are any better than your old stands.
How are your's unstable? I have the stands that I bought about 2 years ago. They are sturdy. But the M22's just sit on top of the stands with 2 screws that you use to tighten them to the stands. About every other time I move them to clean, I have to reset the screws because they don't hold forever.
There was a model before the FMS that was less beefy.
Ok. These newer ones are built like a tank.
There's an answer for you, Janet!

I've seen Full Metal Brackets come up sporadically on eBay, but not that I know of in the auction. Might be worth a call to Axiom, though.

You can look at Racks and Stands . They have quite a few models that should work with the M22s.
Welcome Janet smile

It is interesting how all these guys come to a girls rescue. lol
Hmm ... what do you think it means?

*awaits answer, to be scribbled in Randy's chart*
I got a pair of fms stands fron the outlet a few tears back when I set my parents up with m3's. I've considered putting them on the auction and going with on-wall.
Yes the Outlet store had them but the auction site is a different beast.
© Axiom Message Boards