Axiom Home Page
Click the links to see my new and super cool HT front side (surrounds coming soon, just waiting on the Full Metal Bracket)!!!

HT Indecent

HT Decent

Hope ya enjoy (I sure as hell know I do!)
I can't get to the pictures.
Yes Kolbe, just error messages for the locked files. Curtis and I are dying to see them and will be waiting up all night.
well poo - I'll futz with it...
Lets try this again
Neked
Warm and cozy
Nice! Might have to take a trip to San Diego/TJ and swing by your place!
Wow Zen, nice setup. What TV/display is that?

Its a second generation SONY HD TV. Received it in 2000, I believe its model number is KP65-XBR10W.

Its a beast of a TV (almost 30” deep, weighing in at nearly 300lbs) but has a gorgeous picture.
Very nice, Kolbe(I fell asleep).
ZeN,

Looks very nice, except that it isn't a front projection.
Have you tried swapping the right M80 and the rack (or even better, placing the rack somewhere else), so that the TV is at the dead center?
JohnK,
Cant say that I blame ya, I think I posted that at like 3:AM pacific

Sushi,
No I havent tried that placement, but the speakers and TV *are* centered to the seating position better this way - if I move the left speaker to the inside, it would be just right of the center spot. Its a kind of tricky setup, no where near ideal. Just trying to make the best of it. Im sure as soon as I get my sub and surrounds going I will be doing plenty of arrangement!
Kolbe.. The best of times, eh.. And I couldn't agree more on you selection of speakers.. :>
One question, I have to know why your VP is off to one side ? One of those: It started in the middle, but by the end of LOTR at ref volume it has rumbled over to the side ?? Say no more, I understand completly.. (Hint: Place one or two pillows on the floor in front of and behind the big screen.. Makes for a nice landing pad on those occations it actually tumbles off !)
Again, looks great.. Glad to hear yer up'n running..
its probbably off center so there spaced evenly...ron...just a guess
Correct, I wanted the Center ch to be centered between the left and right.

Once I get my FMB, I will begin playing with the placement of all speakers. Its hard to say what I'll end up with, but the current placement made the most sense to be to start off with... The next most logical move is to relocate the left speaker to inside the rack - but for now they stay

I love the sound MIKEY, you have to come down and hear them at my place, the carpet and different room really change the speakers high pitch sound quality.
Say, did you give any thought to 'hanging' them from the ceiling ? :>
As for the visit, that just might happen sooner than you think.. Dove season opens in a few weeks, and we have family out East of you in Brawley.. We could check in with ya on the way down or back..
What's the eta on the SVS ?
The ceiling is reserved for keeping the rain out of my house. I dont want to go putting needless holes in it besides, what if I decide to put it back on top of the TV? Then I'll have holes in my speaker box forever... Come to think of it, I know someone with holes in his speaker!!

SVS eta is Friday!!!! Same as the FMB!!!! Woo hoo!!!!
zen, that is a very sweet set up you got there!!!!!!!!
© Axiom Message Boards