Axiom Home Page
Posted By: rprice54 Anyone home at Axiom? - 08/16/14 03:19 PM
I received an email from Brent about a recent order I placed asking to call back a few days ago. Every time I call I get prompted for voicemail- left a few of those. Tried email, no response. Have any of you tried contacting Axiom recently? It's been kinda weird compared to what has previously been very prompt and easy to obtain customer service.
Posted By: SirQuack Re: Anyone home at Axiom? - 08/16/14 03:54 PM

Customer Support advice@axiomaudio.com
Service service@axiomaudio.com
Sales sales@axiomaudio.com
Web site related webmaster@axiomaudio.com

Phone
Our office hours are 9:30am - 6:00pm Mon-Fri, EST.

Toll Free (North America) 1-866-244-8796
Worldwide 1-705-635-3090
Posted By: rprice54 Re: Anyone home at Axiom? - 08/16/14 06:48 PM
No one to take orders on the weekend?
Posted By: bridgman Re: Anyone home at Axiom? - 08/16/14 06:55 PM
My recollection is that their office hours were shorter in the summer, given that Axiom is in the heart of what we call "cottage country". I suspect most orders come in via the web these days anyways, probably >95% but I don't know for sure.

There's a good chance that customer support email gets monitored over the weekend but not sales, at least during the summer.
Posted By: rprice54 Re: Anyone home at Axiom? - 08/16/14 07:04 PM
It's certainly something that can wait. I'm all for folks taking a break. Just figured a big international speaker company would have folks on the phone on Saturday. No worries. I'll call back Monday.
Posted By: nickbuol Re: Anyone home at Axiom? - 08/17/14 04:21 AM
According to LinkedIn, they have less than 50 employees (range was 11-50)... Not a "big" company to me, but I do understand where you are coming from. They should list hours somewhere (maybe they do) in which someone will answer the phone.
Posted By: Ian Re: Anyone home at Axiom? - 08/17/14 12:28 PM
In northern Canada July and August are really our only break for the cold. Hence everyone wants their holidays to be in one of those months. It puts a real stain on resources for a few months but at least it is warm outside!

The phone hours are set by when we receive the most number of calls. We used to have the phone answered on the weekends and in the evenings but hardly anyone called then. It all happened between 10am and 5pm Monday to Friday so we reset the hours to be 9:30am to 6pm Monday to Friday. They are on the home page under the phone number (kind of small and grey coloured mind you).
Posted By: rprice54 Re: Anyone home at Axiom? - 08/18/14 04:21 PM
I can honestly appreciate a company taking care of its employees. I was surprised about no weekend coverage but It makes sense. Got a hold of Debbie today and all is in order.

Speakers for theater 2.0 are all figured out. Now on to picking a receiver.
© Axiom Message Boards