Axiom Home Page
Posted By: ereed Who has pics of their axiom speakers? - 12/15/03 06:18 AM
Who has pics of their axiom setup?
Posted By: pmbuko Re: Who has pics of their axiom speakers? - 12/15/03 06:41 AM
I believe this is what you're looking for:

http://www.axiomaudio.com/wallofame.html
Posted By: requiem Re: Who has pics of their axiom speakers? - 12/15/03 06:43 AM
http://www.axiomaudio.com/wallofame.html
Posted By: requiem Re: Who has pics of their axiom speakers? - 12/15/03 06:44 AM
Oops, sorry for the duplicate post...2 minutes too late
Posted By: ralderman Re: Who has pics of their axiom speakers? - 12/16/03 01:47 AM
I checked out the link and there are some great pics there. I do have one question though. Why does Joe use M60's? This is the Joe that workes at Axiom, right? Thought it was interesting.

Rick
Posted By: Haoleb Re: Who has pics of their axiom speakers? - 12/16/03 01:55 AM
yes thats the Axiom joe..

you mean As opposed to using the M80's?

Maybe he just doesnt need all that speaker.. maybe he prefers the sound of the M60's...
Posted By: Type_E Re: Who has pics of their axiom speakers? - 12/16/03 04:10 AM
Then M60 might be the best speakers out of the whole axiom line. After all, M80 doubles each driver of the same size doesn't necessary produce a better sound.
Posted By: Haoleb Re: Who has pics of their axiom speakers? - 12/16/03 05:14 AM
well i believe ive read somewhere that Ian said that the M80 was the best speaker they have ever designed.
Posted By: pmbuko Re: Who has pics of their axiom speakers? - 12/16/03 05:56 AM
Well that's just, like, his opinion, man.
Posted By: Ken.C Re: Who has pics of their axiom speakers? - 12/16/03 05:59 AM
you just watch that movie or something?
Posted By: Type_E Re: Who has pics of their axiom speakers? - 12/16/03 12:43 PM
Of course they would say that. Let's assume M60 is perfect in everyway, you would still say M80 is the best since it's the most expensive model. I wouldn't imagine anyone who would tell the truth if it was indeed the truth. Anyway, everything is just a guess. However, Joe's cinema really look grant and you would assume he would pick best of the best stuffs.
Posted By: Joe Re: Who has pics of their axiom speakers? - 12/16/03 04:19 PM
Hey! I don't think the M60s are better than the M80s. I change speakers like most people change their oil. The reason the M60s were in my room when this picture was taken is that I was testing them - I've taken every speaker from the M2 up in - when I got to the M60s I took a shot for the wall of fame. I loved them, but when I got the M80s into the room . . . true love. They're phenomenal and Ian couldn't pry them back out of my hands - it was the end of my search.

Just to set the record straight . . .
Posted By: pmbuko Re: Who has pics of their axiom speakers? - 12/16/03 05:44 PM
It's hilarious to watch the rumor mill work in here -- and then get repeatedly stomped on by those who know the truth.

Although I do think Sushi was abducted by aliens....
Posted By: MIKEY Re: Who has pics of their axiom speakers? - 12/16/03 06:06 PM
Sooooo, how do we know this is the REAL Joe ??? Maybe it's just a salesman, pushing the product ???
Amazing thing, this is only the 2nd posting from Joe I can recall.. Newbie
Joe was my first contact with Axiom.. Called the shop on a Saturday some years back, and he answered, FROM HOME !! haha
Now that's dedication.. You want more ? I called again on Sunday, and sure enough, Joe picked up.. Spent over an hour both days picking his brains for every little thing I could think of.. He never missed a beat.. At that time he was running four EP175's.. I was impressed.. Four subs !!

© Axiom Message Boards