Axiom Home Page
Ok, my dad has the Paradigm studio 60s with matching center which are the version 2.0 from few years ago. He doesn't have any rear/surrounds and I was thinking if I should go paradigm or go with axiom for surrounds? I tried getting him to sell his paradigm and go full axiom all around but he refused....so I'm asking from those of you that are experieced...will the axiom qs8 surround work and blend well with the paradigm studio 60s and matching center for movies?
From what I understand, the Paradigm Studio line of speakers sound very similar to Axiom speakers. The biggest difference is the price. Your father could actually save a lot of money by selling his Paradigms and switching to M60s in the front. But I digress...

Alan, one of the moderators here and Axioms resident audio expert, has said on more than one occasion that the Studio 60 sounds very similar to the M60ti. Because I know that the QS8 is a perfect match for the M60ti, it should also work fabulously with your dad's Studio 60s.
Thanks! I'm gonna order these babies right now!
© Axiom Message Boards