Axiom Home Page
Posted By: lbeachguy Receiver Help - 02/03/04 04:28 AM
Hi All!!

Wondering if anyone can help....does anyone know of a reputable and authorized on-line dealer of Yamaha products? Looking to buy the rx-v1400. Finding it difficult to find a "bricks and mortar" store on Long Island that carries this model. So looks like the Internet is most likely answer for me. Your help is very much appreciated!!!
Posted By: Ken.C Re: Receiver Help - 02/03/04 05:03 AM
Try here.
Posted By: lbeachguy Re: Receiver Help - 02/04/04 04:58 AM
I tried that...unfortunately.....it gives only discount stores that carry the HTR series.....so if anyone knows of a good on-line dealer....would appreciate the help.
Posted By: Ken.C Re: Receiver Help - 02/04/04 05:05 AM
In that case, there may be no authorized online dealers for the higher end series, which means that your warranty might not be authorized.
Posted By: gizzyeq Re: Receiver Help - 02/04/04 09:42 AM
checkin on the yamaha site I see store in Manhasset on Northern Blvd and if your willing to ride out into manhattan either car/LIRR there's Plenty of stores that carry the yamaha line
http://www.yamaha.com/cgi-win/yecdlr.exe?NY1New+York
Posted By: grifter Re: Receiver Help - 02/04/04 05:28 PM
I purchased my Yamaha from a company called Tweeter. They have a lot of "brick and mortar" stores but you can also order from them online. www.tweeter.com. These guys have given me great customer service. They are like a high end Circuit City.
By the way I have the 2400 and love it. It sounds great and has enough features to make your head spin. Good luck.

© Axiom Message Boards