Axiom Home Page
I have called Axiom on a few different occasions trying to put together a system that I would be happy with for the next few years. On every occasion the staff was courteous and very knowledgable. The recommendations from a couple of different people over there were all centered in the same direction, unlike some companies you call and you get 5 different answers from 5 different people. I was going to purchase a complete system but after happening upon a used pair of svs's decided to get them instead. This left me with only enough money to get either a center or a pair of mains. Axiom naturally directed me towards the center as I listen to mostly HT. I placed the order for the vp150 on Tue. I received a call Tue afternoon that they typed in the bill to address wrong on my credit card so it didn't go through. Here comes the only complaint, I was told I would be called right back after the situation was handled and I was not. After not hearing back from anyone I called Axiom to see it the order went through OK. I ended up talking to Brent who assured me he'd look into it. The next morning he called me back and told me it didn't ship. I told Brent that with my schedule Thurs was my only day off for a few weeks. Here is where Axiom really impressed me. Brent told me he would next day air the speaker to make sure I had it by Thurs as originally planned. Not very often can you find a company that will go out of it's way to maintain the upmost level of customer satisfaction regardless of who's mistake it was. I commend Axiom on this. I will be ordering from them again, (I have to I need to finish my system, LOL). Not only that I will definitely continue to tell everyone I know. I would give a review but I've already rambled enough and all of you on here already know what I would say. A+++++++++++++
Travis
Glad to hear your positive experience. Axiom is definitely top-notch in the customer service area.

Jason
Exemplary service and twin SVS's, you are indeed blessed
Yeah, I really couldn't ask for more (well except for a pair of m60's, qs8's and an m3 to round out the back, oh and a 3803 receiver, and a new DLP flatsceen. Sheesh it never ends.
you're right, it never ends
And here it is 3 years later and I can personally attest the excellent customer service continues at Axiom to this day.
© Axiom Message Boards