Axiom Home Page
Posted By: Pasdabrus VP150 arrived!! - 02/16/04 08:49 PM
What a great day for my VP150 to arrive - I'm off for presidents day and no one around the house to hinder my listening!! With this arrival my setup is finally complete, a few months ago I only intended to replace my mains with the M60's. In addition to those M60's I now also have a set up M3ti for surrounds and the above mentioned VP150. If anyone's interested here's a link to a picture of the setup all Mansfield Beach with Black grill. Only thing not pictured is the HSU STF-2 sub.

http://www.smithplanet.net/Pictures/setup/index.html
Posted By: chesseroo Re: VP150 arrived!! - 02/16/04 08:56 PM
Very nice.
I find it astounding how the audio rack always seems to get in the way.

Posted By: Ajax Re: VP150 arrived!! - 02/16/04 09:06 PM
I really love the Mansfield beech with black grills. Hey! Center the center speaker on your TV. It's driving me nuts! And yes, I AM an anal retentive, compulsive picture straightener.

Very nice, really. Let us know how you like the M3s for surround. I would think it would be great for music, not so hot for movies, but I've been wrong once in my life. OK............twice! Thanks.

Posted By: sidvicious02 Re: VP150 arrived!! - 02/16/04 09:11 PM
yeah, geez, and clean up those dirty mags on the coffee table!!!
Posted By: Ray3 Re: VP150 arrived!! - 02/16/04 09:34 PM
Shawn - nicely done. Don't let these characters harass you!! The setup looks great.

Hey, wait a minute.....when is the last time you watered that plant?
Posted By: Ajax Re: VP150 arrived!! - 02/16/04 10:27 PM
OK! OK! Let's be nice now. Poor guy will NEVER post a photo again. It's all in fun, Shawn. Welcome!
© Axiom Message Boards