Axiom Home Page
Posted By: chesseroo For the serious HT afficionado - 03/26/04 04:51 PM
The Buttkicker
Posted By: WhatFurrer Re: For the serious HT afficionado - 03/26/04 04:59 PM
You can find Bass Shakers for around a quarter of what those cost...from what I have heard, they work just as well..

WhatFurrer
Posted By: Ray3 Re: For the serious HT afficionado - 03/26/04 05:57 PM
I HAVE a Buttkicker. Her name is Debbie.
Posted By: Ken.C Re: For the serious HT afficionado - 03/26/04 06:07 PM
Please, please, Chess, tell me you're joking...
Posted By: pmbuko Re: For the serious HT afficionado - 03/26/04 10:31 PM
I like how the people on the main page graphics appear to have just been kicked in the butt.
Posted By: Bilbo_Baggins Re: For the serious HT afficionado - 03/27/04 04:22 AM
awesome. It does make a difference. I custom mounted subs that fire in the back of the seats in my car that does this. kind of like a lower back massage as you're driving down the road.
Posted By: jakewash Re: For the serious HT afficionado - 03/27/04 07:28 AM
Here's another company doing something similar.

www.d-box.com
check out the odyssee
Posted By: sidvicious02 Re: For the serious HT afficionado - 03/27/04 04:11 PM
I was able to check out one of those moving/vibrating seats a while back. It was hooked up and used the extra data track on the Spiderman disk to add effect. It's basically a couple of theatre seats that move and shake with the movie - your seat shakes, not something shaking your seat. For the life of me, I can't remember who made the thing.

The big showcase was the glider scene in Spiderman, and pardon my Peter Parker-ignorance, the bad guy was flying through the sky on a glider. As I recall, I found it interesting but a tad distracting. Kind of 'hokey' really. The seats were shaking and tilting and swaying back and forth and it felt a little silly. Maybe it just needed to be broken in.
Posted By: chesseroo Re: For the serious HT afficionado - 03/27/04 04:27 PM
Yes, i think the special effects shows at Disneyworld can pull it off but i imagine the hook seat shaker version will not be so effective.
I just find those kind of gadgets interesting.
Posted By: pmbuko Re: For the serious HT afficionado - 03/28/04 04:50 AM
< insert vibrator joke here >
© Axiom Message Boards