Axiom Home Page
Posted By: SpockTheater OT: When "Home Theatre" goes too far... - 04/06/04 09:08 PM
Hope this works....

HOLY CRAP

I hope he doesn't live near a fault line.
Posted By: Ken.C Re: OT: When "Home Theatre" goes too far... - 04/06/04 09:35 PM
You came from Slashdot, didn't you. We just had this posted about a week ago (on these boards)! (and probably about 8 months before that...)
nope...Mike Portnoy (drummer for Dream Theater) forum. There's always news and funny stuff talked about on there. Even drums at times.
Posted By: Haoleb Re: OT: When "Home Theatre" goes too far... - 04/07/04 01:49 AM
i couldnt resist. i swear its like i see this thing ever week, at some message board or another.

cool post, thanks for sharing. I've never seen it before; and if I had -- I wouldn't have spent the time to be clever and rude enough to point it out!

Posted By: Haoleb Re: OT: When "Home Theatre" goes too far... - 04/07/04 04:31 AM
sorry, maybe im just going a little crazy seeing about 4 posts about it just this week.
Posted By: SeanF Re: OT: When "Home Theatre" goes too far... - 04/07/04 12:37 PM
I'm sorry, I have to disagree with that description. HOLY CRAP definitely does NOT do it justice.

Are you suggesting that there's actually words to describe how insane that home theatre is? I'm still trying to imagine what a 6400 Watts sub would feel like. It must be something like living near a bombing test site.
"Bowel shaking," in a lateral sense, comes to mind...
So something like this??

Posted By: bigjohn Re: OT: When "Home Theatre" goes too far... - 04/07/04 06:33 PM
i love how it actually simulates, not only the spray from the mouth, but also from the nose.

all i need is a bottle of lonestar, some zep playin', and some chicks who will never sleep with me, and it will be just like being back in college..

bigjohn
For an interesting point on subs that bowel shake, check out this link.
Posted By: bigjohn Re: OT: When "Home Theatre" goes too far... - 04/07/04 06:44 PM
are you trying to torture us more??

thats the link that started this whole thing..

its hard to read sarcasim!!!

bigjohn
And to continue the tirade, go back and look at this page one more time.
Posted By: bigjohn Re: OT: When "Home Theatre" goes too far... - 04/07/04 08:19 PM
you are KILLING me with bass..

chest collapsing........cant breath.........no air........(long steady beep).........................................................................................

i am now officially DEAD to that homepage..

bigjohn
Posted By: Ray3 Re: OT: When "Home Theatre" goes too far... - 04/07/04 08:21 PM
Hmmm. We've got brown noise on one thread. We're shaking bowels on this thread. The beer thread speaks for itself. We should dump this whole line of discussion.
Please...

All this interchange reminds me of the "Brown 25" segment from "The Groove Tube"...

WhatFurrer
Posted By: INANE Re: OT: When "Home Theatre" goes too far... - 04/07/04 09:44 PM
I freq /.

Any ./'rs or ARS'rs or [H]'rs around these parts?

I freq /. and ARS...interesting stuff there...

Do not frequent them as much as I would like of late...been real busy...

WhatFurrer
Posted By: Ken.C Re: OT: When "Home Theatre" goes too far... - 04/08/04 01:45 AM
/. and ars, but I rarely post. Awhile back, we had one of the editors from Ars hanging around, but he's gone missing for awhile (SemiOn)
© Axiom Message Boards