Axiom Home Page
Posted By: Daphoid Recommend a Sturdy A/V Rack - 06/08/04 03:23 PM
Alright this is one of the last few pieces of my HT puzzle, the rack to sit everything on. I don't need doors or really fancy wood. Something simple with awesome airflow is what I'm after. About 5-6 shelves... Needs to be at least 19-23" Deep (give or take) as my receiver is 16.4" and some stuff is deeper...

Thoughts?

- D
Posted By: spiffnme Re: Recommend a Sturdy A/V Rack - 06/08/04 03:41 PM
I formerly had this. It's built as solid as a tank. Plenty of airflow as well. Though it seems to have gone up in price since I purchased it.

Posted By: BigWill Re: Recommend a Sturdy A/V Rack - 06/08/04 04:46 PM
I bought this one for $58:

http://img51.photobucket.com/albums/v155/bigwill/DSCN0013.jpg

There's about 6 styles to choose from, including designs that use wood. My friend, who gets them wholesale, says you can have one for $99.99.

Let me know if you're interested, I'll see if I can get pictures of the others.

Posted By: Daphoid Re: Recommend a Sturdy A/V Rack - 06/08/04 06:54 PM
Hot damn that Studio Tech PS-6 B/S is AWESOME looking and is deep enough and have 6 shelves, I WANT I WANT I WANT!

Now, how to get it in Canada?

- D
Posted By: dakkon Re: Recommend a Sturdy A/V Rack - 06/08/04 10:46 PM
bigwill, would you post more pictures, im gona need something in the next 6 months... and i would be willing to buy one of those for sure!! if the offer is open to a few olthers as well
Posted By: BigWill Re: Recommend a Sturdy A/V Rack - 06/09/04 01:11 AM
Sure, dakkon. I'll see if I can get pictures of the others. It may have to be snapshots of the catalog from my digital camera - my scanner is broken.
© Axiom Message Boards