Axiom Home Page
Posted By: buckeye13 will qs8's match my paradigm monitor 7 v3 - 06/18/04 02:43 AM
Does anyone out there have any experience in how the qs4 or qs8 would match with the paradigm cc 370 center and studio 7 v3 towers.
Yes, until you decide to sell your paradigm monitors and get nice pair of M60s ...

I was set to purchase the m60s and the vp150 centers alog with the qs8 but got alot of mixed feedback on axiom centers
surely somebody has matched the qs8 rears with another manafacturers front sound stage. will it ruin the sound to match high quality speakers from different companies together. I was looking at the adp 370 paradigms but they are 749 per pair, Please give me some feedback or direction, Thanks
Posted By: Ajax Re: will qs8's match my paradigm monitor 7 v3 - 06/18/04 11:34 PM
If you aren't getting a reply to your post, it's usually because nobody feels qualified to answer your question, not because we're ignoring you.

I CAN tell you that QS8s are remarkable surround speakers. I own them and love them. I CAN tell that I know of others who use them with speakers made by companies other than Axiom, and swear by them.

But, that wasn't your original question. You asked "how the qs4 or qs8 would match with the paradigm cc 370 center and studio 7 v3 towers." I have never heard either speaker so, that I CANNOT tell you.

I don't know if your screen name is merely symbolic, but I'm an Ohio State Alumnus, and a HUGE Buckeye fan.
Posted By: Ken.C Re: will qs8's match my paradigm monitor 7 v3 - 06/19/04 01:11 AM
Having not heard either speaker, I'd say it would sound fine. Matching surrounds is not as critical as matching front/center. And the QS8s are supposed to be some of the best.

© Axiom Message Boards