Axiom Home Page
Posted By: NeverHappy Yet another new toy! - 07/17/04 07:38 AM
My Phillips DVD963SA is a great player but it is getting a little fussy with burned DVD's so I just picked up a Denon DVD-2800MKII. I always seem to start these threads when I have stuff in transit....so here I go again.

Who has one and whats the good, bad and the ugly on the Denon? From what I can tell this thing should be darn good but you never know till you get it home and try it for yourself.
Posted By: dakkon Re: Yet another new toy! - 07/17/04 05:25 PM
why not get the sony 400 disk dvd player... i have one and it reads every burned type of dvd, no problems, and i have my entire collection in one place, nice and safe....
Posted By: Wid Re: Yet another new toy! - 07/17/04 05:55 PM
I thought about a mega changer, the reason I didn't get one is what happens if someone were to come in uninvited and takes the player.Well there goes your player an your entire collection.
Posted By: player8 Re: Yet another new toy! - 07/17/04 06:33 PM
I never thought of that. That's a pretty good idea.
Posted By: ringmir Re: Yet another new toy! - 07/17/04 09:37 PM
there's always my solution to the megachanger issues. Put burns of everything in the megachanger, and enable cd-text on the burns. No manually entering tracks or titles, no worries if something gets scratched in there, no loss of music if some jerk takes it.
© Axiom Message Boards