Axiom Home Page
Posted By: Sutter Cane Has Anyone Bought Through Factory Outlet - 07/26/04 05:22 AM
Have any of you purchased your systems through Factory Outlet?

It seems most people just order direct, cause they don't want to wait on them. I was the same way when I first ordered my speakers, but then upped the order to A-Stock.

Because of everything that has transpired and due to my current situation. When I replace my speakers, I've strongly been thinking about going the Factory Outlet route this time, to help save and cut down the cost a little.

Sutter Cane
Posted By: Ken.C Re: Has Anyone Bought Through Factory Outlet - 07/26/04 05:41 AM
Peter (pmbuko) purchased his M22s and VP100 through the outlet. The speakers are virtually perfect, from what I have seen. He can explain further, I'm sure...
I know I got something from the outlet but for the life of me I can't recall what it was. Anyway, they showed up fine and dandy. I could not find a single thing wrong with them.
I purchaced my first Axiom, a VP100, from the Factory Outlet. The cosmetic flaws, although minor, bugged the hell out of me. So, I ordered the rest of my setup from the normal store.
Posted By: Loose Re: Has Anyone Bought Through Factory Outlet - 07/26/04 08:51 AM
its always annoying how its the smallest details that bug the hell out of you. on my car there was a tiny tiny scratch invisible unless you were 2 inches away from it. but i kept thinking about it everytime i looked at my car. made me almost hate my car because of the invisible scratch
Posted By: Todd Yes.......... - 07/26/04 12:40 PM
Bought the center channel and two different sets of M22's {one is on the way as I type}, and have not seen anything remotely that seemed to be a problem.
Todd
I got the VP150, M60s and QS8s all from the Factory Outlet. If there's a problem with them I sure haven't seen it. I'd highly recommend it.

Glad to hear the operation went well.
Posted By: littleb Re: Has Anyone Bought Through Factory Outlet - 07/26/04 02:09 PM
I concur with what the others have said. I ordered the m22s, a vp100, and the qs8s through the outlet. I still haven't found a blemish.
I got my whole system through the outlet (Cherry M60s, Cherry 100, maple QS8s). The whole thing seems flawless. That said, I haven't given them a good inspection with a magnifying glass or anything. I dont' think I will do this, however, to hopefully avoid noticign any flaw that might be present. None of them appear to haev any noticeable flaws, though, and if a friend were to come over, he'd have no idea that they were factory seconds.
Posted By: Wid Re: Has Anyone Bought Through Factory Outlet - 07/26/04 09:14 PM
I got my 80's through the outlet,no problems here.
Posted By: dmn23 Re: Has Anyone Bought Through Factory Outlet - 07/26/04 10:02 PM
I bought my EP175 and QS4s through the outlet almost two years ago. I'm still trying to find something wrong with them...
Got my M60's, VP100, & M2's through the factory last January. Not only are they flawless, but I got them quicker than the what the website said. For me it was more than worth the wait. But I'm also a very patient person.
© Axiom Message Boards