Axiom Home Page
Posted By: DrDre Is this normal behaviour? - 07/30/04 02:46 PM
Doorbell rang this morning.
I opened the door and it was Purolator Courrier with my Axioms.

I hugged him.

- DrDre
Posted By: Ajax Re: Is this normal behaviour? - 07/30/04 02:58 PM
LOL! I know the feeling! Enjoy! Let us know what you think, and post pics, if possible. We love pics!
Posted By: bigjohn Re: Is this normal behaviour? - 07/30/04 08:27 PM
hugging is fine..

now, if you would have licked his face and humped on his leg.. then yes, that would have been very NOT normal..

cool beans on your speakers.. and we definitely want some pics.. come on, all the cool kids are doing it!!

bigjohn
Posted By: CosmicVoyager Re: Is this normal behaviour? - 07/30/04 08:39 PM
Don't worry. I know how you feel

Have Fun!

Posted By: Wid Re: Is this normal behaviour? - 07/30/04 09:44 PM
I sure hope it is or theres something wrong with ME.
Posted By: Ray3 Re: Is this normal behaviour? - 07/30/04 09:59 PM
I was a bit more exuberant with my delivery man from Fed Ex. I found out later that my home has been put on Fed Ex's "Danger - Do Not Approach" list.
Posted By: dakkon Re: Is this normal behaviour? - 07/31/04 12:18 AM
i'm in the navy, so the mail room gets all of my packages before i do... when i ordered my speakers, i also ordered my amp, and my receiver... when i showed up to pick up my stuff, the mail guys, read my name and said to each other, "hey, Richards is here to pick up his “expletive”.." they gave me a hard time for about 5 min about how many packages i got (8) and how heavy they were.. the amp is quite heavy... and that they would get me a dolly cause i would surly need one, and that they didnt want to have to re-arrange it again..

Posted By: spiffnme Re: Is this normal behaviour? - 07/31/04 01:07 AM
As a friend of mine often says..."If that's wrong, I don't want to be right."

Posted By: Sutter Cane Re: Is this normal behaviour? - 07/31/04 07:19 AM
When I ordered my Axioms, the ones I had to sell, I waited outside sitting on the tail gate of my truck, just waiting for the Fed Ex guy to show up with my new babies. lol

Sutter Cane
© Axiom Message Boards