Axiom Home Page
Posted By: Oogjen HT Pic's - 08/10/04 11:11 PM
Just thought I would share some pic's with everyone since I have enjoyed all of yours. I couldn't figure out how to make the address into a hyper-link, could someone please help? Thanks.
http://photos.yahoo.com/oogjen
Posted By: Wid Re: HT Pic's - 08/10/04 11:27 PM
OK here you go.

Very very nice I might add.I'll bet it sounds amazing.
Posted By: oldskoolboarder Re: HT Pic's - 08/10/04 11:45 PM
Nice and clean. How do the Niles sound w/ the Axioms? Man, that TV must be HUGE, it makes the M80's look like my M22's...
Posted By: pmbuko Re: HT Pic's - 08/11/04 01:03 AM
Hey, that TV's picture looks kinda dim. And were you watching a reality TV show at the time? It looks sorta like a guy sitting on a couch taking a picture of his HT equipment...
Posted By: Wid Re: HT Pic's - 08/11/04 01:10 AM
Man I didn't notice that.Peter I swear you keep me laughing all the time.
Posted By: pmbuko Re: HT Pic's - 08/11/04 01:29 AM
Man, and that is THE perfect spot for the PB2-plus. for such a beastly box, it really looks great tucked away there.
Posted By: Radspecv Re: HT Pic's - 08/11/04 01:22 PM
Sweet setup. The one comment I have is that there's virtually no space for air flow above the 3805. I think they suggest 6 inches or something like that. It's probably only relevant during loud listening but it'll get pretty warm, especially being in an enclosed unit like that.

Pete
Posted By: Oogjen Re: HT Pic's - 08/12/04 08:25 PM
Thanks for all of your complements. The Niles DS6.3's sound a lot better than I expected,
considering all the people that said in walls are not the way to go. The cool thing is that
you can pivot the driver and the tweeter towards the listening area. Overall, I am very
happy with the system. I will eventually get a separate amp to drive the M80,s. There’s
not quite enough power to push them when listening loud in 2 ch. mode. For now I have
the 3805 bi-amped, which made a HUGE difference. Also, I do have a small fan to cool
the 3805, but should I still make more space above it?
© Axiom Message Boards