Axiom Home Page
Posted By: dmn23 Marantz redeemed - 08/12/04 06:07 PM
Allow me to take this opportunity to take back every nasty thing I've said about Marantz products in the last two weeks or so. After my receiver went up in smoke (and thanks to Craig_P for the encouragement), I made a call to Marantz. Not only were they totally willing to admit that there was a service bulletin issued for the problem I'd had, they also made a point reminding me that the product warranty was good for three years. I honestly thought the warranty had run out long ago. Plus, the guys at the local dealership didn't blink an eye. So (with mild trepidation), I'm going to pick up my repaired SR5200 tonight after work and spend the evening with low lights, a Scotch or three, a lots of good music.

This doesn't necessarily eliminate my concerns about Marantz quality control, but it was definitely a refreshing customer service experience. Usually I've found that I have to be a complete a@#$!% before a store or company will cave in and do what's right.
Posted By: BigWill Re: Marantz redeemed - 08/12/04 06:49 PM
Good for you. Good for that company as well.
Posted By: Craig_P Re: Marantz redeemed - 08/13/04 05:25 AM
Glad to see everything has worked out for you (so far, anyway). And I'm glad I could be of help.
Refreshing to hear of good customer service for companies that aren't Axiom!
Posted By: bigjohn Re: Marantz redeemed - 08/14/04 03:07 PM
all right man.. thats good to hear.. hope you are trouble free from here on out!!

bigjohn
© Axiom Message Boards