Axiom Home Page
Posted By: palapala New box, try this CD!! - 12/09/04 03:10 PM

http://www.ayre.com/accessories.cfm?accessID=1

If you have new spks, try to run this cd ONCE. Then Big, Big improvements!!! Very good CD to run kick in on your axiom. Do't know why yet.

Posted By: Ajax Re: New box, try this CD!! - 12/09/04 03:32 PM
System Enhancement Disc. I love it when they say "...we don't have conclusive proof of the mechanism involved,..."
Posted By: mwc Re: New box, try this CD!! - 12/09/04 03:42 PM
Can you tell us what improvments you've experienced by using this disc?

What is on the "other" tracks on this disc?
Posted By: Ken.C Re: New box, try this CD!! - 12/09/04 04:47 PM
Notice how most of these stupid things have that?
Posted By: MarkSJohnson Re: New box, try this CD!! - 12/09/04 05:10 PM
Sorry to be so forward, but what a load of crap!
Posted By: Ray3 Re: New box, try this CD!! - 12/09/04 05:12 PM
Is there any break-in period?
Posted By: SpockTheater Re: New box, try this CD!! - 12/09/04 05:14 PM
I'm still waiting for an "Electron Training Kit". I want to teach my electons to stay in a single-file line. To be serious for a moment, I really wonder how people come up with products like these. Especially with no proof that it does anything at all. I'm not saying that it's impossible, just that it's unlikely since they admit themselves that there's no "conclusive proof". Sounds like they have a lot of confidence in their product doesn't it?
Posted By: pmbuko Re: New box, try this CD!! - 12/09/04 08:58 PM
"...we suspect that it functions by demagnetizing residual fields that build up in your components over time."

Hmmm. And I thought that my speakers were supposed to be magnetized all the time. What was I thinking??
Posted By: EllisU Re: New box, try this CD!! - 12/10/04 04:47 AM
i know i am just a newbie, but I had to jump in on this one. In a feeble attempt to add credibility to their product, the ad wizards behind this CD actually used the word "efficacious." I almost fell out of my chair when I read that. How 'bout effective? The most pretentious scholars I know would never use the word efficacious. Wow. --Andy
Posted By: CosmicVoyager Re: New box, try this CD!! - 12/10/04 11:18 AM
Just say NO.
Save your money and buy the AVIA or HT essentials DVD.
© Axiom Message Boards