Axiom Home Page
Hi Guys just got my FO Speakers now got good news they arrived just fine double boxed and only one speaker had a small nick on it can live with that.Bad news seems to be one QS8 unit, the driver has wrinkles is this a case of concern need to find out. Happy to see the build quality on them now need your help in positioning the QS8
the first two pictures are the speakers with damage on them the second two pictures are my corners left and right do i mount these on the back walls or on the side corners.
Back wall i fear the curtain absorbing all sound waves so give me your inputs.
i could be stupid or blind or both! but i dont see pictures

That makes two of us
three of us...

no pics..

BTW- the wrinkle in the speaker cone is bad. i cant think they would have even let that leave the factory?

bigjohn
Never mind the pictures. If you're QS8 driver has wrinkles, be sure to give Axiom a call. Any damage to an FO speaker should be cosmetic only. They'll make everything OK.
my bad i do need help in uploading the pics as i need your advice on mounting them too thanks guys.
Yes - pictures are not important at this point. We'll simply inspect Jack's wrinkles.
I do NOT have wrinkles. Clean living, ya know.
Coming from someone who has spent so much time on the road in the music business - I ain't buyin' that "clean living" stuff. Uh uh...

© Axiom Message Boards