Axiom Home Page
Posted By: Wrigley72 My new babies are here!! - 02/09/05 07:34 AM
Just wanted to post to say hello and to say my first set of Axioms are here...Woo-Hoo! A big THANK YOU! to all the helpful people on this board for taking the time to answer everybody's different questions. Reading through posts on this board I think is how many first-time buyers get sold on Axiom. When you're new (like me) your a little afraid to come into a community and just start asking a bunch of questions - so it's nice to be able to do research with responses given by genuinely helpful people. Anyway...on to the speakers!!

I won't be able to unpack them until tomorrow, but there they sit in my garage in beautiful, bright, shiney boxes...okay, their just brown boxes - but I really do think they shine.
My wife and I decided to sell off our B&W/Marantz equipment, and upgrade our home theater with the Axiom speakers and a Denon receiver. Here's what the stork (FedEx) brought:

M60
VP150
QS8
EP500

I'll tell ya', that 500 is really a heavy beast. Thankfully I have tomorrow off to play. I'm so flippin'excited, I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight.

Wrigley

Posted By: pmbuko Re: My new babies are here!! - 02/09/05 08:29 AM
You're in for a real treat. Thanks for sharing your enthusiasm. Next step is to take pictures.
Posted By: FordPrefect Re: My new babies are here!! - 02/09/05 12:25 PM
Welcome to the club.

Thats a great setup you put together. You'll enjoy it for many, many, many years. Oh heck .....forever.
Posted By: bridgman Re: My new babies are here!! - 02/09/05 12:26 PM
Don't be hurting yourself with that subwoofer. Remember, lift with the legs

Congrats on the new arrivals.
Posted By: Ray3 Re: My new babies are here!! - 02/09/05 02:36 PM
Wrigley - congratulations. I envy the first few days with these beauties; I remember mine.
Posted By: SirQuack Re: My new babies are here!! - 02/09/05 06:06 PM
Welcome! I'm jealous of your EP500

Posted By: lomb7 Re: My new babies are here!! - 02/09/05 06:18 PM
You mean EP500.

I read your post and wndered if there is a new sub out???
Posted By: SirQuack Re: My new babies are here!! - 02/09/05 06:21 PM
I love the edit feature

Yeah I figured the old EP350 with the black center will change its model name to make room for the new EP350 with new driver
Posted By: James_T Re: My new babies are here!! - 02/09/05 06:44 PM
Congrats and welcome! Ask tons of questions. Most folks are nice. If they are not, don't worry. Someone will let them know they are being a jerk.

You are soooo going to love your setup. And we need pictures!

jr
© Axiom Message Boards