Axiom Home Page
Posted By: heardrun Speaker choices - 02/18/05 02:19 AM
Hello, would like to ask a general speaker question. I have read many great reviews about axiom speakers and I am thinking about a home theater system from axiom, but I currently have an old pair of klipsch klf20's which sound pretty good. My question is, would axiom speakers blend well with my klipsch speakers to complete a home theater system? The klipsch speakers are rated for 8ohms and I noticed the higher end axiom's usually run at 6ohms. Does anyone have any input on this?
A/V: denon 3805
Front: klipsch klf20's
thinking of axiom speakers for the rest.
Posted By: lomb7 Re: Speaker choices - 02/18/05 02:22 AM
I am not sure as I have not heard those speakers. If you are going to go Axiom why buy some to see how they blend with the existing speakers. If they don't sound good buy the others that will replace your klipsh
Posted By: heardrun Re: Speaker choices - 02/18/05 02:24 AM
Is axiom good about returning speakers if they don't suit my liking?
Posted By: lomb7 Re: Speaker choices - 02/18/05 02:34 AM
Axiom has a no ask return policy. You have 30 days to check out the speakers. You will have to pay shipping to return them though. If you like your Klipsch then you will like the axioms. Both are more forward so you will like them.
Posted By: heardrun Re: Speaker choices - 02/18/05 02:37 AM
Thanks, maybe I'll give them a try.
Posted By: Daphoid Re: Speaker choices - 02/18/05 05:11 PM
We're always here to help, so don't hesitate at all to ask questions or seek advice.

Good luck!

- D
Posted By: KC_Mike Re: Speaker choices - 02/19/05 04:06 AM
Yes. I returned my system and they arrived at the Axiom return center in Buffalo,NY on a Monday. They issued a credit the same day. By Wednesday the funds were back in my account.

I wouldn't worry at all...it was hassle free.
Posted By: snakeyes Re: Speaker choices - 02/19/05 03:16 PM
hey mike ust out of cutiousity how much was the total for shipping them back? im not planning on it i was just wondering what kind of hit you took.
Thanx Jake
© Axiom Message Boards