Axiom Home Page
Posted By: photodan So, I'm waiting impatiently for my Axioms! - 05/24/05 05:20 PM
I'm moving from Annapolis, Maryland, to Conway, Arkansas in two weeks and taking my beloved but 22 year old AR-9's with me. When I get there I'm going to have a new audio-video room and the AR's are just too huge to sit next to the Panasonic plasma TV that I plan to order. So, I've been sitting here and lurking, reading all of your rave reviews of Axiom speakers and deciding that these are the speakers to replace the AR's. Now I'm really, really antsy to get going! Not only do I want the move over with, I want to order my M60 system! You guys are fanatics and you've sold me! Frankly, you should be ashamed of yourselves. I't been a long time since I really wanted new speakers but I've been bitten big time! And you're all responsible!

All I can say is....Thanks to all! I appreciate it!

Photodan
Welcome, Dan!

Sorry, I'm trying to be ashamed, but those Rotel guys have me thinking...

Glad to have you in the M60 Posse. Be sure to post pictures and share your impressions and wisdom with the rest of us after you get settled.
Panny 7UY?
You up at night in anticipation.

When the arrive you'll be up at night listening.

My nose was stuck to the front door watching for FEDEX.

You'll love 'em.
Not familiar with the AR9's, but the M60's are not small by any stretch of the imagination
© Axiom Message Boards