Axiom Home Page
i want to pick up the epic 60 from the outlet, but am considering buying the m60ti's from main page so as not to wait up to 12 weeks. everything else ill go factory 2nds. so my ? is how long does it actually take to receive your system from the time quoted? thanks
It's fairly unpredictable. Some have received their FO speakers a little sooner than the scheduled wait: some have received them a LOT sooner. I've ordered from the FO twice, and, both times, received my speakers EXACTLY when they were scheduled to arrive. Nobody, to the best of my knowledge, has ever received them AFTER the scheduled arrival date.

If you can't face the possible 12 week wait, and if the budget allows, I'd go ahead and order the 1st run speakers.
My order from the FO stated a 6 week wait and I received mine in 3.
13 weeks for me. It took 13 weeks to the day. Get a new hobby in the meantime - it'll make the time pass faster.
What color are you looking at? I can give you a good estimate.
Four days and I was at the end of my rope.

For a 10% savings I'd have suffered a 23% loss of nervous system function.

Besides, at my age a few weeks could be a fairly large percentage of the time I've got left

In reply to:

Well said.
looking at the cherrywood. you know the longest wait ones.
In reply to:

Four days and I was at the end of my rope.

Besides, at my age a few weeks could be a fairly large percentage of the time I've got left

LOL...describes me to a 'T', I can get very impatient in situations like this. The two week wait for my power amp darn near drove me into a tizzie.
No question about it guys; there are limits to how long we can be expected to be without our tunes exactly the way we want them

Our collective sanity depends on it
3 weeks for the m80's, and I had them in 2 days

6 weeks for the rest, and I had them in just under 2 weeks to the door.

If I thought I'd have to wait six weeks I'd have probably taken up smoking again.......and I quit back in '74

Uh....OK....maybe a little light drinking if the kids weren't watching
My best guess on that one is shipping on Hallowe'en, arriving two business days later. Any help?
My order last year had a 16 week wait for the QS8s, and thus, the entire shipment (M60ti fronts and VP150 center) would have to wait 16 weeks even though they were available sooner as Axiom ships everything together in one shipment.

I could not wait once I made my order from the factory outlet...

I placed the phone order, and they bumped me up to "12 weeks" which was still a long time, but 1 month less than what I was originally going to have to suffer through.

The weeks went on, and I would call from time to time to ask if they were any closer to shipping, but no, they weren't...

Then it happened... I was 8 weeks into my waiting, and hadn't called Axiom in a few days, but got my wonderful "golden email" telling me that everything had shipped. Yippee!

It was a VERY LONG 8 weeks, but better than 12 weeks which was better than the original 16 weeks that I thought I would have to wait when I ordered...

I am very happy with the FO stuff. I only saw 2 small blemishes that were only like 1/16" by maybe 1/32" and on the back of the speakers (only 2 had this small "scuff"). Nobody will see it anyway. Besides, it is the sound that we are after, and they sound great!

© Axiom Message Boards