Axiom Home Page
Posted By: Jinx so what movie are ya watching tonight??? - 10/27/05 07:43 PM
Midnight in the Garden of Good & Evil
then...
Starship Troopers
Posted By: pmbuko Re: so what movie are ya watching tonight??? - 10/27/05 07:45 PM
This is why the Water Cooler section was created.
Posted By: Jinx Re: so what movie are ya watching tonight??? - 10/27/05 10:53 PM
how is what movie you are watching any different than what music you are listening to in STEREO section??? i don't see any problem with this post in HT section. sorry
Sledge Hammer season 1. Can you tell ?
Posted By: Jinx Re: so what movie are ya watching tonight??? - 10/28/05 05:15 AM
tonight it's THE CELL....very cool movie!!!
Posted By: TNTguy Re: so what movie are ya watching tonight??? - 10/28/05 08:55 AM
Sledge Hammer? I always had a soft spot for that show.

Captain Trunk: "How's the investigation going? Any leads?"
Sledge: "Not really. But after a few more victims get killed we'll have more to go on."
Posted By: dmn23 Re: so what movie are ya watching tonight??? - 10/28/05 12:22 PM
In the spirit of the season, I popped in The Exorcist last night. Good stuff!
Posted By: pmbuko Re: so what movie are ya watching tonight??? - 10/28/05 03:46 PM
I saw the first 10 minutes of Shaun of the Dead last night before I had to stop it clean up the house a bit
Peter, that is an entertaining movie. Typical British humour but I'm sure you will enjoy it as you seem to have an affinity for dry wit.
apollo 13 and lord of the ring return of the king
Posted By: bray Re: so what movie are ya watching tonight??? - 10/29/05 12:22 AM
I think I'll watch "Bubbu Hotep" tonight.
Really good and stupid humor.
For some reason I just couldn't get through Bubba Hotep. Maybe I was tired and was missing subtleties, but it just seemed to drag. Normally I enjoy anything with Bruce Campbell in it...
yeah, Bubba Ho-Tep is surprisingly good if for no other reason than Bruce Campbell actually acts in it! (and very well, I might add!)
Tonight, it'll be Batman Begins. Tomorrow, it'll be SW:EPIII - ROTS, twice, maybe three times. Thinking I should duck out of work early...
Posted By: RickF Re: so what movie are ya watching tonight??? - 10/31/05 05:06 PM
Adrien, my wife and I picked up the Batman Begins movie a week or so ago and really enjoyed it...probably more so than all of the other Batman movies except for maybe Jack Nicholson's role as The Joker. This movies seems to take on a completely different persona.

Re: Batman Begins
My wife and I watched this on Saturday night. We really enjoyed it. Great cast and the movie had more of a dramatic feel than the previous versions. Can't wait for the sequel.
Posted By: hashts Re: so what movie are ya watching tonight??? - 10/31/05 06:42 PM
I heard on the radio that Michael Keaton is in the running for Joker in the next Batman sequel. Quite interesting since he played Batman in the first one.
Posted By: GregM Re: so what movie are ya watching tonight??? - 10/31/05 06:48 PM
Michael Keaton as the Joker? Now that would be cool!

Greg
© Axiom Message Boards