Axiom Home Page
Posted By: Abyss Just a few words and photos - 11/08/05 05:19 AM
I just wanted to give a big thanks to Brent and Noreen, such wonderful people. I do have one regret with Axiom, which is they only sell speakers. I have been in the IT field since 1985 and needless to say I was purchasing things online as soon as technology permitted. I have run across a few good shops in that time but none with the support that Axiom provides. I can not possibly say enough good things about the support! I mean come on, even follow up emails after the purchase, what a nice touch.

Now to the product, I purchased the M22ti's, VP150 and QS4's to go with my Velodyne sub and I am very impressed. I could sit here all night and type out specs but the bottom line is they sound just as good if not better in most cases as some comparable B&W, Paradigm and PSB that I have demo'ed in home. The only thing that I have heard that gives my Axioms a run for their money is a full 5.1 M&K system but that's hardly a fair comparison. Anyhoo, just wanted to let Axiom know how happy I am with my purchase and how much I enjoyed doing business with them.

Here’s some pics, I couldn’t resist: My Home Theater
Posted By: Ken.C Re: Just a few words and photos - 11/08/05 05:27 AM
Welcome! Thanks for posting the pics... the picture-loving hordes will be happy. Nice bass, btw...
Posted By: tomtuttle Re: Just a few words and photos - 11/08/05 05:38 AM
So, I'm looking all over the room for a mounted fish, and then I see it...
Posted By: SirQuack Re: Just a few words and photos - 11/08/05 04:52 PM
Welcome Abyss

Tom, you better lay off the barley pop
Posted By: sonicfox Re: Just a few words and photos - 11/08/05 05:17 PM
We like pictures here! The room is very modern looking and bright...I like it! Oh, and the speakers look nice too! I'm glad you're enjoying them.
Thanks for sharing!
Posted By: dllewel Re: Just a few words and photos - 11/08/05 06:51 PM
I wanted to take a look, but the pictures seem to now be missing from the page? I'll try later. Enjoy the room!
Posted By: Abyss Re: Just a few words and photos - 11/08/05 07:08 PM
Thanks for the welcome guys.

@kcarlile, thanks, it's a Yamaha.

@sonicfox, thanks, the room usually isn't that bright. I opened up the window treatments for the photos.

@dllewel, I also own & run the main url and since it's a graphics community I had to enable hotlink protection. I was losing anywhere from 30 to 50gb a month in hotlinking. Just disable your firewall or add a rule to it for the main url.
Posted By: dllewel Re: Just a few words and photos - 11/08/05 09:07 PM
Thanks Abyss. Not sure I know what you mean by disabling or modifying my firewall. I have the Windows firewall off and sit behind a corporate firewall. I have full outbound access, nothing restricted.

I went back to your page and tried more of the links. Apparently I can get all of the images but 2 of them (audio_video.jpg and audio_video_wo_grills.jpg). All the others I can download. I just can't see any of the thumbnails either (TN_filename.jpg). Since I can get all but 2 of the images I doubt it is a firewall or network issue. Just wanted to inform you.

The funny thing is that earlier when I tried, the only 2 images that didn't work are the only 2 I tried. I guessed from that I wouldn't be able to download any of them.

I'm not sure there isn't something funny on my end, but just thought I'd let you know in case anyone else sees anything similar.
Posted By: bugbitten Re: Just a few words and photos - 11/09/05 12:13 AM
Congrats on the purchase. The Axiom staff made their speakers an easy home trial for me! Especially when I upgraded to 80s

© Axiom Message Boards