Axiom Home Page
Posted By: Craig_P Snapper Cases - 11/20/05 10:34 PM
I know I know. Terrible idea. However, I recently picked up a couple Kubrick movies that I found on sale and had been meaning to buy. They're from Warner's Kubrick Collection set, and are in snapper cases. I didn't watch the movies for about a month after buying, and had long since lost the receipt, when I opened them up to find that the teeth holding the DVD in place were smashed and the discs (2001, and The Shining) were loose. No damage done to the discs yet, put I'd like new snappers so no damage occurs in the future.
So, after that long and useless explanation, does anyone know of any places were I could buy a couple blank snapper cases. I'd like to swap the cardboard design so that they look they're in their original cases, rather than just buy random keepcases. I live in Canada, so US online places are kinda out of the question, since shipping and duty makes it more expensive than its worth. Any help?
Posted By: Sutter Cane Re: Snapper Cases - 11/20/05 10:54 PM
Not snapper cases, but you might want to check out a buds website, he does fantastic work.

http://www.designpaulchampagne.com/index.html

Sutter
© Axiom Message Boards