Axiom Home Page
Posted By: Tas71 Waiting Also - 12/17/05 06:18 PM
M50ti
vp100
Qs4's

Tracking these things is like watching grass grow. lol. I cannot wait. Very excited. I still need speaker wire and it seems Home Depot doest seem to wanna carry 12 gauge anymore. Would 14 gauge be ok? No subwoofer though. Cash was not available for it as of yet and Brent wasn't in a Christmas mood enough to just give me one, lol.

Jeez, the speakers are still in Memphis. I mean 5 minutes ago they were in Memphis. Whats powering these trucks, snails? lol

Patience is a virtue my arse!!!

Tas
Posted By: MarkSJohnson Re: Waiting Also - 12/17/05 06:23 PM
That's a pretty funny post, Tas!

I think we ALL remember refreshing the tracking page 50X a day! Welcome to the forums!
Posted By: Tas71 Re: Waiting Also - 12/17/05 06:29 PM
Thanks Mark

I just love this stuff. Now if i could figure out the speaker wire problems i could keep myself busy till Mon.

Posted By: SirQuack Re: Waiting Also - 12/17/05 06:35 PM
14 gauge should be just fine for most applications. If your runs from the receiver to the speakers are not that long, you will be fine.

the waiting game is so fun....welcome to our humble community...

Posted By: F107plus5 Re: Waiting Also - 12/17/05 06:53 PM
I'm STILL trying to get the nose prints off the front door window glass after hours and hours of watching for that truck.
Posted By: Tas71 Re: Waiting Also - 12/17/05 06:55 PM
lol

Posted By: Wid Re: Waiting Also - 12/17/05 06:56 PM
All the speakers you picked are 8 ohm, the 14 gauge will be good as long as you keep the runs under 80 feet. Here is a wire table you can use to mate the gauge wire for your application.

Posted By: MarkSJohnson Re: Waiting Also - 12/17/05 07:03 PM
Thanks, Rick.

I knew SOMEONE would show up with that wire table in-hand!
© Axiom Message Boards