Axiom Home Page
Posted By: mullhead after a year and a half - 12/31/05 09:05 AM
i can honestly say that the biggest problem with my Axiom speakers is that i do not have enough time to enjoy them. i think i'm going to quit my job and kick everyone out of the house! well...i guess they can stay...as long as they don't turn the volume down (hey, i rarely push beyond -18, anyway), stand in front of the speakers, or try to talk to me. actually, from time to time, they could bring me a sandwich and a beer.

btw...

Happy New Year to all!!
Posted By: SirQuack Re: after a year and a half - 12/31/05 02:45 PM
Hey Mullhead, hope you have a great new years as well, stay safe.

By the way, what do you have for a system, your profile is not updated?
Posted By: mullhead Re: after a year and a half - 01/01/06 01:55 AM
Thanks, SQ...I've got the same speakers as you, except M22s instead of a second pair of QS8s. I recently moved the M60s to the living room for stereo playback and moved the M22s to the front of the theater. Now I'm down to 5.1 but, I plan on getting a second pair of QS8s for the back. It's like everyone says...those QS8s are fabulous sounding and I believe they will work fantastic for surround back, as I guess you could attest to. I have a Panasonic AE700 projector, 106" Da-Lite Cinema Vision screen, Denon 3805 and Denon 5900. I bought an Onkyo DX-C390 (6 disc CD player) and a Denon DRA-395 for the living room...hence, the M60 move. The Onkyo is very decent sounding, but every once in a while I break the 5900 out of the theater rack and use it in the living room when I'm in a concentrated listening mood.

Anyway...

Sirquack, a safe and prosperous New Year to you and yours!

Best regards,

Tom (a.k.a. mullhead)
Posted By: KC23 Re: after a year and a half - 01/01/06 04:20 PM
I only just started buiiding my system and have just the M60ti's, but I agree the biggest problem is others in the house.

Can't wait till the kids are back in school and can really sit and enjoy.
Posted By: bridgman Re: after a year and a half - 01/01/06 04:40 PM
>>I agree the biggest problem is others in the house.

Uh-oh. Welcome to the dark side
© Axiom Message Boards