Axiom Home Page
Well I took the plunge and ordered a pair of M80's and a VP 150 center. Just checked FED EX and they are on the truck for delivery today! It's Friday the 13th but today is my lucky day. Thanks to all of you whom wrote great reviews of these speakers, somehow I just know they are going to be awesome. EP500 and (2) QS8's are next when funds allow. Speedy shipping by Axiom is just unbelievable so thanks to the Axiom crew as well!

That system is going to rock!

Hey Alex, wonder if you could do me a favor. Some time when your watching a movie on your Z4 that is 2.35 Aspect Ratio, and also over HDMI at 720p or 1080i could you try this.....

Hit the Screen button on the remote in the upper left corner to cycle through the various settings (full, normal, zoom). When in the Zoom mode, it should vertically stretch the image to get rid of the black bars, making the picture look stretched and everyone will look skinny. Let me know if this works via HDMI on 2.35 movies.

This is the prerequisite for using an anamorphic lens in a constant height setup. On my Z2, I can only vertically stretch 480p material via component. I have heard the Z4 allows this stretch to be done via HDMI now...I have the prismasonic lens and there is nothing like enjoying 2.35 movies as they are intended to be watched with no black bars. I may look at the Z4 if this works with my Panny S97S...

Randy

Thanks, if you can check this out for me...Randy

It sounds like a formidable combination, and with the addition of the EP500 and QS8s, you will have a formidable setup. Congratulations on the purchase, and make sure you let us know how they sound.

© Axiom Message Boards