Axiom Home Page
Posted By: finkleschmitt Newbie - 02/06/06 08:51 PM
Ok - based off the reviews I have been reading and the comments here for the last few months I decided to take the plung and placed an order for the Epic Grand Master - the sub (already have a Mirage S12). Now just waiting for them to show up...
Posted By: dllewel Re: Newbie - 02/06/06 10:08 PM
Congrats David. I am sure you will enjoy the speakers. Let us know what you think after you have a chance to listen to them. -Dave.
Posted By: BassTek Re: Newbie - 02/06/06 11:40 PM
Conratulations! As mentioned, impressions and pictures of the new setup would be greatly appreciated.
Posted By: SirQuack Re: Newbie - 02/07/06 12:26 AM
OH man, not another Dave around here... You'll love those Axioms I'm sure. Welcome man..
Posted By: BruceH Re: Newbie - 02/07/06 04:36 PM
That will be a great sounding system. Just remember to take the time to calibrate your system for optimal sound. Of my former Mirage system, the one component I kept was the subwoofer. I sold my floor standing bi-polar speakers because I found myself preferring direct radiators to the bipolars for home theater. Once my Media Room is constructed and provided I have any money left over my hometheater system will be comprised of the Architectural Series of what you ordered.
Posted By: KC23 Re: Newbie - 02/07/06 06:54 PM
Yes, definately calibrate them before you listen. I didn't and it took a lot of the joy of the new speakers away for me.

After a couple of days I finally calibarted them and was rewarded with what I expected from all the positive posts on this board.
© Axiom Message Boards