Axiom Home Page
Posted By: canesfan Finally pulled the trigger! - 04/12/06 02:40 PM
Hello everyone! Well after weeks of thinking about what speakers I wanted to get, I finally decided on the Axioms. I ordered a VP150, a pair of M80's, and a pair of QS8 surrounds. All in boston cherry. Can't wait to get these so I can get them set up!
Posted By: HomeDad Re: Finally pulled the trigger! - 04/12/06 02:51 PM
Congrats on your choice, you will love them.
Posted By: Gena Re: Finally pulled the trigger! - 04/12/06 02:54 PM
You forgot EP500!!!
Posted By: jinhan Re: Finally pulled the trigger! - 04/12/06 02:57 PM
Congratulations! I'm sure you will get great enjoyment from your set up. Do you have a subwoofer that you will be using with your new system?
Posted By: canesfan Re: Finally pulled the trigger! - 04/12/06 03:05 PM
Yes, I already have a SVS sub. It's a PB12 Ultra/2. This thing is a Beast! I'm even thinking about ordering another one for even more output.
Posted By: sonicfox Re: Finally pulled the trigger! - 04/12/06 03:06 PM
Congrats! Please feel free to post photos of your completed system. Also, of course, let us know how you love it!
Posted By: inthedeck Re: Finally pulled the trigger! - 04/12/06 04:21 PM
congrats! Mine should be arriving tomorrow...I hope. They have been shipped!!! Though, I don't have the surrounds and sub yet, those will come at another time. For now, I will have the M80's and the VP150 to work with. Once I move, I will get the rest of them.
Posted By: jinhan Re: Finally pulled the trigger! - 04/12/06 04:45 PM
That is a real sweet setup. Can't wait to hear your impressions!

Posted By: BassTek Re: Finally pulled the trigger! - 04/12/06 04:46 PM
Congrats! My Charcoal M3's arrived today 30 minutes before work. I quickly hooked them up and enjoyed a song before having to rush to the office. I thought of calling in sick with a sudden case of Axiomitis but that's not my style. Enjoy your new speakers and post pics when the arrive!
Posted By: bugbitten Re: Finally pulled the trigger! - 04/12/06 05:59 PM
Congrats on your choice!

Picks and reviews, please.
Posted By: Tharkun Re: Finally pulled the trigger! - 04/12/06 07:17 PM
Crongrats on the new toys, hope you enjoy them !
Posted By: ratpack Re: Finally pulled the trigger! - 04/13/06 02:45 AM
I'll second or third or fourth the congratulations!!!!
Posted By: Richie Re: Finally pulled the trigger! - 04/13/06 02:59 AM
Congratulations! Those Axiom speakers should blend in well with your SVS sub!
Posted By: canesfan Re: Finally pulled the trigger! - 04/13/06 04:02 AM
Thanks for everyone's opinions. Once I get everything set up, I will try and post some pictures. I just got my SVS PB12 Ultra/2 last week. This thing is a Brute! I've tried out some of my favorite movies on this thing and Iam very impressed! Tested the crash scene from Flight of the phoenix, and I could feel the air "buzz" and my clothes "flap". This sucker was also putting out some major SPL because after that scene was over I turned it down and my ears were ringing a little bit. I think I'm going to get another Ultra/2 and co-locate it with my other one for maximum output! Anyway, will try and get you some pictures of my setup after I get everything situated.
Posted By: BruceH Re: Finally pulled the trigger! - 04/13/06 08:41 PM
In reply to:

This sucker was also putting out some major SPL because after that scene was over I turned it down and my ears were ringing a little bit.

In reply to:

I think I'm going to get another Ultra/2 and co-locate it with my other one for maximum output!

If its permanent hearing loss you are trying to achieve, I think there are less expensive ways to go about it.
© Axiom Message Boards