Axiom Home Page
Posted By: RobH M3v2's...continue to be amazed - 10/27/07 01:30 AM
Every once and a while I come back to post on how pleased I am with my M3v2's. My listening room is large...very large. If I had the budget, I'm sure the M80's would sound awesome in my room; especially paired with my Onkyo A-9555 integrated amp.

Yet...the diminutive M3's continue to provide astonishing sound on all styles of music. Jazz obviously sounds great. I just got done listening to Bella Fleck's Flight of the Cosmic Hippo CD; a wonderful disc to show off the Axioms. The title track is a great cut to demonstrate the clean, clear bass of the M3's.

I then played a number of Rock Cd's...Stevie Nick's box set, Tesla's two "Reel to Reel" discs of Classic Rock covers, Tom Petty...all delivered with slam, authority and a huge sound stage. In my room, and with my amp, the M3's deliver a presentation which is "live sounding." The M3's are not just good for the price. They are good period.
Posted By: St_PatGuy Re: M3v2's...continue to be amazed - 10/27/07 01:36 AM
Keep on truckin', Rob! Glad you are getting so much enjoyment out of your speakers.
Posted By: JohnK Re: M3v2's...continue to be amazed - 10/27/07 01:48 AM
Rob, always great to read how much musical enjoyment we're getting through our Axioms. Notice that you didn't mention any classical items, and the things that I and others have suggested here certainly would be something to check out if you haven't done so. There's a whole world of great music waiting for you out there if you'll give a listen.
Posted By: bridgman Re: M3v2's...continue to be amazed - 10/28/07 05:50 AM
M3s are probably still the best known of the Axiom speakers. I was really surprised how good they sounded compared directly against M60s.

Enjoy !!
© Axiom Message Boards