Axiom Home Page
Posted By: cgolf 5th SET IS JUST AS GOOD AS THE 1ST!! - 06/12/08 12:09 AM
I just bought a set of M2s for my 2 channel garage setup to replace my M3s. I've had the 50s & 22s and also have the 60s in my HT. What can be said that hasn't already been said. The M2s are awesome!! Just what I needed. I wanted them because they are a bit crisper than the M3s although not as much bass which I knew. I still think I like the sound of the M22s best of all so my next purchase has to be M80s to replace the 60s. Hook those 80s up to some Emotiva hardware and I just may have to quit work!!
Posted By: fredk Re: 5th SET IS JUST AS GOOD AS THE 1ST!! - 06/12/08 12:26 AM
Is there a prize for the first person to own one of every speaker axiom makes? Congrats on the new speakers. Where are the M3s going?
Posted By: Haoleb Re: 5th SET IS JUST AS GOOD AS THE 1ST!! - 06/12/08 05:04 AM
 Originally Posted By: fredk
Is there a prize for the first person to own one of every speaker axiom makes? Congrats on the new speakers. Where are the M3s going?

If there is, I am probably well on my way to that prize. And I have always felt the same way as the original poster \:\) So far I personally own M80's M3's and working on getting a used EP500. But i have also had my dirty mits all over the EP600 (which i currently have in my system until I can get my own sub) 2 VP150's, another set of m80's, 6 QS8's, M22, and the Ep350. Oh Yeah, And Axiom speaker wire, FMB, And the center channel stand.

I'm Practically part of the family
Posted By: cgolf Re: 5th SET IS JUST AS GOOD AS THE 1ST!! - 06/12/08 10:31 AM
Oh yes, I also own a pair of QS8s and a VP150 and had the QS4s but sold them. Sold my M3s on ebay the other day to pay for the M2s. Now I want the 500 and M80s.
Posted By: myrison Re: 5th SET IS JUST AS GOOD AS THE 1ST!! - 06/12/08 06:29 PM
 Originally Posted By: cgolf
Now I want the 500 and M80s.

Don't stop till you have them. "Never surrender!"

You'll think you've died and gone to heaven with the 80s. I love those speakers. \:\)
© Axiom Message Boards