Axiom Home Page
Posted By: TroyD Bryston Middle T today - 08/23/14 12:56 AM
Well I finally got to see and listen to the Middle T 's today. Gotta say they are awesome.

Funny thing is the mid range driver lol had Axiom stamped on it. The tweeters had Bryston though.

I said as I walked in the store omg you got a set of Bryston ,been wanting to see these speakers.

Mentioned the tweeters and drivers are Axiom made , they said no there all Bryston manufactured. Then I pointed out the mid range driver lol
Posted By: brwsaw Re: Bryston Middle T today - 08/23/14 01:21 AM
Oops.
Posted By: bridgman Re: Bryston Middle T today - 08/23/14 01:24 AM
I find the middle T's really interesting -- it's the one driver complement Axiom hasn't made recently.
Posted By: bridgman Re: Bryston Middle T today - 08/26/14 12:28 AM
Ignore my previous comment - I was thinking about the Mini T, not the Middle T. D'oh !!

BTW am I the only one who hadn't realized that Axiom already made an 8" woofer ? Two of them in fact ?

I've been scratching my head for a while trying to figure out how the cool looking new woofer appeared so quickly... then just today I realized the EP400 has had a fairly awesome 8" woofer for years.
Posted By: exlabdriver Re: Bryston Middle T today - 08/26/14 02:03 AM
I have a pair of EP400s & I can attest to their awesomeness, especially when driven by their 500W DSP amps...

TAM
Posted By: brwsaw Re: Bryston Middle T today - 08/28/14 12:59 AM
http://www.av2day.com/2013/04/bryston-model-t-signature-loudspeakers-launch-at-av-designs/

Picture 1/2 way down has Axiom on the midrange basket.
I wonder if this is by design/on purpose.
James confirmed a while back "they have nothing to hide".
Posted By: brwsaw Re: Bryston Middle T today - 08/28/14 01:01 AM
I really want to hear them in 2.0.
Posted By: brwsaw Re: Bryston Middle T today - 08/29/14 07:30 PM
James clarified " ..on the earlier versions of the speakers we used the same midrange casting as Axiom. Currently we use our own casting..".

Its nice to get a friendly response from him, he seems like a pretty good guy.
Posted By: brwsaw Re: Bryston Middle T today - 08/29/14 08:24 PM

I couldn't view it from my S4.
© Axiom Message Boards