Axiom Home Page
I purchased a pair of walnut Model T’s a few years back. Have to say, since new, VERY unhappy with finish (factory touch ups are visible, satin finish isn’t even).
Curious if Axiom would be willing to re-work them if I sent them back. I’m thinking a high gloss finish, which wasn’t available from Bryston when I bought them.
To be clear, I would pay for shipping and the factory to re-work them.
Has anyone asked Axiom to do this? Figure if Bryston is doing with their electronics, why not their speakers?
I told you to buy the active LFR1100 from B-stock. Mine are flawless!

Of course Axiom will re-work them for you.
You don't like active speakers but do you mean electronically active or digitally active? If you don't like digitally active speakers, is it because they have over-lapping sound power and listening window curves and no mid-band resonances?

You have to remember a speaker's frequency response curve shouldn't look like a woman's figure.

Here's your chance to dump (trade in) those junkers for active speakers. Ian will forgive your transgression.
My Model T’s are passive version. Love the sound…but the finish?? Well, so so at best. I should have addressed when I bought them, but life got in the way. Anyways, I’ll give Axiom a call tomorrow. Hopefully I can ship them back and get the finish tweaked, or upgrades to a gloss finish. Fingers crossed…
I have flawless walnut natural satin. Ian hand-selected the sheets to match and personally massaged the installer's back and whispered positive affirmations as he was veneering.
I rub myself against them frequently.
"Positive affirmations," "rub against them frequently" ... Well, I'd say that Mojo's back!
It's been a while Mojo, I was thinking the worst.
I'm very happy to see that warped humor again.
You can now get digitally active Ts from Bryston (CAL). Trade those passive garbage Ts in for digital. You'll then hear the full glory of the drivers, unencumbered by a sloppy passive crossover.
Cork, how are you feeling after your operations? Is your rectum, septum and scrotum better?
Would be cool if I could just get a return phone call from someone, or, just pick up with phone at Axiom. Business must be good..... just say'in.
Do you know how swamped Axiom is servicing those who bought passive Brystons only to find out that digitally active are now available?

Lay the boots to them and get a good trade-up deal!
Here are some emails that might help get a response;

Ian's email address - "Ian Colquhoun" <ian@axiomaudio.com>
Sales email - sales@axiomaudio.com
Debbie - debbie@axiomaudio.com
"Sales" Andrew - fletcher@axiomaudio.com
© Axiom Message Boards