Axiom Home Page
Posted By: jambon Good websites for deals on receivers? - 12/19/03 09:51 PM
I recently ordered some axiom M60ti's, and before they've even arrived, I'm getting the itch to buy a new receiver as well. I think I've homed in on either H/K or Denon as likely brands, but I can't find a site as good as oneprice.com (which I discovered in this forum) for pricing the Denons.

What web sites do you guys recommend for keeping up with the latest and best deals on H/K and Denon, or any other stereo equipment for that matter?
Posted By: spiffnme Re: Good websites for deals on receivers? - 12/19/03 10:18 PM
Denon has a few online sites which sell their b-stock units. Fully authorized sellers.

www.ecost.com
www.dakmart.com
www.pcmall.com

Their stock changes all the time, you'll have to keep checking in to see what they have available.
Posted By: jambon Re: Good websites for deals on receivers? - 12/19/03 11:14 PM
Those are good sites. Thank you. But now I've really confused myself. What started all of this internet hunting was a post on some other thread that I swear linked to a www.oneprice.com with some great deals on HK receivers. Now going back, I see that www.oneprice.com is some cheap clothes outlet. What site am I thinking of?
Posted By: tomtuttle Re: Good websites for deals on receivers? - 12/19/03 11:46 PM
I think it is onecall.com

You might also check etronics.com. I got a very good deal on my Denon from 6ave.com. Ordered the advertised last year's model (1803 in my case) and was upgraded to the current one at no charge.

Did you go to harmanaudio.com? They sell factory refurbs of the HK's.
Posted By: curtis Re: Good websites for deals on receivers? - 12/19/03 11:48 PM
www.onecall.com
Posted By: pmbuko Re: Good websites for deals on receivers? - 12/19/03 11:54 PM
and for completeness:

http://www.onecall.com
Posted By: tomtuttle Re: Good websites for deals on receivers? - 12/20/03 12:55 AM
Criminy, Peter, go change a diaper or something.
Posted By: pmbuko Re: Good websites for deals on receivers? - 12/20/03 12:57 AM
Must be the beer.
Posted By: JimmyTango Re: Good websites for deals on receivers? - 12/20/03 06:08 PM
HK sells refurbs on eBay under the user name harmanaudio. I got my 525 for $500 shipped. Great deal.
Posted By: JohnK Re: Good websites for deals on receivers? - 12/20/03 10:19 PM
JB, if what you're looking for are sites which list various deals available, check here or here .
Posted By: vortrex Re: Good websites for deals on receivers? - 02/14/04 01:54 AM
http://www.saturdayaudio.com/
© Axiom Message Boards