Axiom Home Page
Posted By: MikeS Am I being to picky?? - 01/26/04 07:04 AM
Hello, I am a new owner of a pair of m2i's. I really like them a lot. However, with the first set I received, one of the speakers made a slight rattling noise. The other one had a dent in the cone. So I called Axiom, and they had no problem sending me out a new pair. The only problem is, it seems like they are sending me 'B' stock when they are supposed to be unblemished. One of the new m2i's has a slightly bent cone near the surround and the other has glue stuck to the side of it. I tried to scrap some of it off but it's really bugging me. Like I said, I love these speakers, but I think Axiom should spend a little more time to examine their speakers before they send them out to customers.
Posted By: pmbuko Re: Am I being to picky?? - 01/26/04 07:30 AM
You are definitely not being too picky. I firmly believe Axiom has some of the best customer service there is. People and companies make mistakes. Give Axiom a call and I'm sure they'll do everything they can to make you happy.
Posted By: FordPrefect Re: Am I being to picky?? - 01/26/04 12:17 PM
It's only by complaining that good companies get better and poor companies get "discovered".
Posted By: Wid Re: Am I being to picky?? - 01/26/04 06:16 PM
I believe if you did not buy B stock the you every right to expect to recieve an unblemished product as a replacment.
© Axiom Message Boards