Axiom Home Page
Posted By: krazy definitive tech???? - 02/16/04 10:39 PM
Just wondering what people have heard about this company. I was thinking of getting their promonitor 100's and their pt15+ sub. How do you think this would compare to say a m22/hsu combo? I know the definitive sub is 500 watts and a 15 driver vs a 200/10" combo for the hsu...any recommendations would really help.
Posted By: Wid Re: definitive tech???? - 02/17/04 02:01 AM
I had a pair of Def Techs Pro tower400's now I own a pair of Axiom M80's.The pro towers were a good sounding speaker but I was'nt completly happy with them.They each had a 125 watt sub in them yet my old M&K sub seemed to put out much more.Mind you the amp on the M&K was only 50 watts.I looked at the Def Tech sub with the same specs you wrote down and it was'nt much better than what I already had.Now I ended up selling my Def Techs and buying the M80's and a HSU VTF-2 the sound that come out now is soooo much better.I have'nt heard the M22's but I would have to geuss they would sound quite a bit better than the Def Tech's.And probably save you money too.By the way the the HSU VTF-2 or STF 2 or 3 would be a better choice for the money.
© Axiom Message Boards