Axiom Home Page
Thanks.
www.avsforum.com (if you can deal with all the bickering.)

I suggest Home Theater Talk.

You can also check Home Theater Forum and Home Theater Spot.

Post it on this site somewhere. I love reading the TV threads, since it is my next purchase.
audiofan,

Assuming by "forum about the TV," you mean the piece of equipment, yes?

Just in case you're looking for a good place to read recaps, reviews and message boards about every TV show imaginable, check out www.televisionwithoutpity.com.
Would you like a few pointers?

1) EVERY tv you look at will have a few flaws. You'll have to decide which flaws you can live with.

2) The bigger the better.

3) HomeTheaterSpot.com, Home Theater Forum and avsforum.com

4) Don't believe everything you read or hear. (including my drivel)

5) Be ready for "icouldashouldwoulda-itis". Buyers remorse will run rampant in your mind. (fuhgetaboutit!)

6) If it matters to your better half, make sure they view THEIR favorite movie during the initial auditioning phase. (especially while working on #2 above)

Have fun

Well said.

I had pretty good luck w/ AVS Forum, granted you do have to filter the comments sometimes, as spiff has mentioned. But you do get some good tidbits every once in a while. It was the place where I found a 20% Dell discount for my Panny Plasma last year. BTW, don't buy plasmas from Dell...their service sucks.
I like avsforum.com but I have found the people at hometheaterforum.com to be a tad more helpful.
experience with the new Sony 50" ( I forgot the model) LCD projection tv? I'd like to get a tv that not too heavy and bulky as rear projection tv.

thanks in advance.
© Axiom Message Boards