Axiom Home Page
Posted By: asher770 M80ti vs.PSB Image ct 6 - 06/06/04 09:31 PM
I am expecting delivery of m80 speakers this week.Surfing the web I came across a sale on psb image ct6 speakers in real cherry wood for 699.00 a pair.My heart skipped a beat.have I made a mistake in purchasing the m80s?Has anybody out there made a comparison between the two?Help!
Posted By: Haoleb Re: M80ti vs.PSB Image ct 6 - 06/06/04 09:43 PM
i dont think you made a mistake getting the M80's.

Once you recieve them im sure you'll feel the same
Posted By: gnrajagopal Re: M80ti vs.PSB Image ct 6 - 06/06/04 10:18 PM
I have heard the PSBs and I found axioms a much better choice, u wont regret a bit with the M80s. I personally own M22s and love them,
Posted By: Petre Re: M80ti vs.PSB Image ct 6 - 06/08/04 03:13 PM
I could be wrong but I didn't think any PSB Image series speakers came in real wood veneers .... at least not back when I first listened to them a few years back .

Either way I think you'll be happier with those Axioms ... the 6t's are allright ... but IMO to compare the Axioms you need to go to the Bronze, Silver and Gold STRATUS line for a good comparison.
Posted By: player8 Re: M80ti vs.PSB Image ct 6 - 06/09/04 06:37 AM
It's a matter of opinion really. According to professional reviews (take them for what they're worth) the Axioms are more detailed and accurate, while the PSB's are a little more extended in the bass. The PSB's are very musical speakers and sound terrific. If you don't like Ultra accurate speakers and don't want the crap that Bose puts out, the PSB are another cost-effective route to take.
© Axiom Message Boards