Axiom Home Page
Posted By: cleankutazn Does axiom make any translucent grilles - 06/08/04 01:22 PM
I want to be able to see the drivers and have the protection of the grilles
Posted By: ringmir Re: Does axiom make any translucent grilles - 06/08/04 01:50 PM
There's an interesting proposal. I have never heard of such a thing but you'd think they could be made. You should patent the idea quickly!

Maybe not completely translucent because they have to be a lightweight fabric really, but at least as "revealing" as some of the stuff Victoria's Secret makes. That could present a problem to some people around here who insist on caressing their speaker's comes...
Posted By: bigjohn Re: Does axiom make any translucent grilles - 06/08/04 02:40 PM
see if i EVER open up to you guys again!!

although, the idea of my M60's dressed in some fine, see thru covers, is very appealing.

bigjohn
Posted By: mhorgel Re: Does axiom make any translucent grilles - 06/08/04 04:57 PM
How about "Peek-a-boo" grilles, offering near-glimpses of the cones and ports of your speakers. Could Big John stand the tease?

Mark
Posted By: cleankutazn Axiom remember to send me the royalties - 06/10/04 01:21 AM

I would suggest doing that, only if you want a constant stream of neighbors outside your house. Who could refuse the soft gleam of electric sex glowing in the window? I couldn't, that's for sure!

-Kevin
good 'christmas story' reference..

FRAGILE!! it must be italian!!

bigjohn
Frajeelee.
© Axiom Message Boards