Axiom Home Page
Posted By: mamzh how to angling the speakers - 08/16/04 06:17 AM
I got my M60s this week. So far, I like them very much. The look is much better than what I thought. They are really well built and really look like wood.
According to the Alan's suggestion, I am trying angling the speakers. Sould I put the speakers to aim at the place I sit or just a litte bit. Thanks!
Posted By: JohnK Re: how to angling the speakers - 08/16/04 07:29 AM
The general idea is to toe them in so that the left and right tweeters point at your left and right ears, but as always, experiment to see what sounds best.
Posted By: bigjohn Re: how to angling the speakers - 08/17/04 07:01 PM
johnk is right on..

the best way to do this, is to have a friend over and have him turn the speakers into the listening position as you sit and listen.. its much harder if you have to keep getting up and down to move them. once he starts toeing them in and they get to a point where they sound real good, stop right there and crank away!!

bigjohn
Posted By: CosmicVoyager Re: how to angling the speakers - 08/17/04 07:08 PM
Anyone have a wife that likes to move your speakers after everything is perfectly set? It drives me crazy. She tells me that she needs to vacuum behind the speaker.
I need to bolt my speakers down or something…

Tom

Posted By: bigjohn Re: how to angling the speakers - 08/17/04 07:11 PM
i have convinced her that the spikes will ruin the carpet if she moves them around too much.. so she hasent touched them since i first set them up.

its just a little lie??

bigjohn
Posted By: Michael_A Re: how to angling the speakers - 08/18/04 12:11 AM
You are THE man, John.

Just remember to keep up the illusion that you care, and you're golden.
© Axiom Message Boards